Ohne Titel Teil57

After a while, Ramiro warned to swim back to the boat. He didn't want to swim in the twilight or in the dark, so he drummed everyone together. When they got to the boat, all of the students stayed in the water. Zoe wasn't afraid here either, because the water wasn't very deep. Juanma enjoyed the fact that she too romped around in the water with the others in a totally relaxed manner. He dived under her and tickled her. She had to laugh and choked. Juanma appeared in front of her and took her in her arms. Lupe was the first to feel cold and want to get out of the water. Gaspar went with her and they climbed the ladder. The others followed the two not long later.

While eating, Ramiro asked "Do you want to stay here or should we sail a little further out. Tomorrow is Wednesday and we still have to go back"

"Can we stay here tonight and sail home tomorrow?" asked ALvaro. Ramiro nodded.

When Dani answered later, he gave him the position. Dani laughed. "This is the island I meant. So far the weather looks more stable than I said before. But keep an eye on it and get in touch tomorrow, okay?" "I'll do Dani, thanks for everything" said Ramiro.

"I would like to swim over to the island," said Juanma, when it was getting pretty dark. Alvaro begged " May we do it?". Ramiro looked at the water. "Ok, I'll swim over with you," he said and the boys cheered. "Are you coming?" asked Juanma Mia, Zoe and Lupe. To his surprise, Lupe said yes and MIa nodded too. "I'm staying with Isabel," Zoe said softly.

Juanma took her in his arms. "It's a shame, but I understand you," he said. When everyone was done, they jumped into the water. Isabel and Zoe got the bath towels and laid them out. Isabel put on water for tea. because both the water and the air cooled down quickly in the evening.

It got dark quickly and so the two only heard Ramiro raging with the students in the water. Zoe had goosebumps and Isabel put her hand on Zoe's arm. "Don't be afraid," she said.

"I think they're getting closer again." said Zoe when she heard the voices approaching the boat. It was now so dark that they couldn't see anything.

Lupe was first on the ladder and back on the boat. The others played and still raged. Isabel went downstairs to get cups and tea.

"It's fun," said Lupe when she got back upstairs. "You have to look into the water from up here. It looks like a black film."

Zoe stood above the ladder. She concentrated on the approaching voices and noises and looked at the surface of the water.

Suddenly she got a push and fell into the water completely unprepared. The shock and the cold made her choke and cough. She had inhaled water and was gasping for air, coughing. when she reappeared on the surface. Lupe laughed at the top of the ladder.

The others heard it and were swimming towards the boat. Zoe slipped her hand off the ladder and went under again. When she came up again, Juanma was with her and held her up. She got hold of the rung again and held on. Little by little she got air again. The others had reached them and Juanma was holding Zoe. "What happened" asked Alvaro. "Lupe pushed me off the ladder," Zoe said with a croak.

Juanma supported her so she could climb up and followed near behind her. Lupe had taken Isabel's cups and was about to say that Zoe had fallen when Zoe got upstairs.

"You pushed me," she said.

"Is that true," asked Isabel, who was below deck at the time and only heard the splash. Lupe chuckled and said," Yes, but that was just fun, I just wanted her to notice how beautiful the water is . "

"Only you think that's fun," said Juanma and gave her an angry look. He had given Zoe a towel and was holding her in his arms. Mia had wrapped herself up in her towel and was hanging another one around Juanma's shoulders. "Thank you," Junama said softly.

Ramiro took Lupe by the arm. "We'll have to talk about that," he said and stepped away from the others.

"You all get some dry clothes," said Isabel. "I made tea to warm up"

In the cabin below, Alvaro sat on a chair and put his face in his hands. "I just don't understand her. She's mad at Gaspar because he dives with her and she does something like that. I'm sorry Zoe." he said.

"It's not your fault," said Zoe. "Nothing happened either." She was pissed off, but she didn't want Alvaro to feel any worse.

When everyone was dressed, they were about to go upstairs when Gaspar came out of the cabin. "I'm sorry. I don't know why she did this," he said.

"It's okay, nobody has to apologize for her ." said Zoe.