Ohne Titel Teil31

When Paolo got up and wanted to go out the door, Jose called "Paolo?"

He turned around. Jose pointed two fingers at his eyes and then at Paolo. Paolo turned around and left the bar. "I've always wanted to do that" said Jose with a grin and Ramiro had to laugh. Jose waved to Roberto, pointing to the door and they left the bar as well. Ramiro paid and followed them.

"Do you think that's it now," he asked when he caught up with them. Jose had just explained to Roberto that he wanted to talk to him outside because he didn't know how the barman was in contact with Paolo's gang.

"I hope so but fear no. But he saw that your student is not alone. They are still young, they are not that savvy yet. It may be enough to scare him a little. Give me your cell phone number "he said to Roberto.

Roberto showed him his number and Jose saved it. then he called Roberto. "If something happens, this is my work cell phone. And I can actually monitor your cell phone and even locate it."

They arrived at the car and Jose drove them to Ramiro. "Are you still coming in?" Ramiro asked when they were there.

"No thanks, but we should definitely do that again. Maybe without observing somebody," he laughed.

Ramiro nodded and thanked him. Roberto also said "thank you"

"Roberto, stay clean and report if something is. Don't do that alone, ok?" Roberto nodded.

"You see," said Ramiro, "that wasn't so bad after all. The school is partly monitored by cameras, especially outside, I'll check the settings tomorrow. If he dares to come there , Jose has every opportunity to visit him."

"I was also scared because of ..."
"... because of your past? Jose isn't one of those people. He appreciates it when young people like you make the jump." He put his arm around Roberto's shoulder for a moment and then said "Should there be anything, come to me okay?" Roberto nodded. "Thank you Ramiro". Ramiro nodded and smiled.

Clara took Roberto in her arms when they reached the the others. Roberto told how the meeting had gone. Everyone was relieved. Alvaro and Juanma laughed when Roberto talked about the hand movement with his eyes and the saying from Jose.

Isabel said "Let's have something to eat so we can all strengthen ourselves" She made her way into the kitchen and the girls set the table. Isabel cooked some noodles and conjured up a sauce.

After dinner, the students left to get their things from Juanma. Florencia and Marcello let themselves  everything told exactly. Marcello also offered the boys to act as a contact person and praised them for sticking together but not being unreasonable either. When they wanted to go Roberto went to the car before them and lit a cigarette.

When the others got to the cars, he was turning it off. "How much do you smoke at the moment" Juanma asked him quietly. "Too much, but I'm trying to stop again." Juanma nodded.

"Will you come to Zoe and Mia in the room?" He asked when tjey arrived at the school and Roberto nodded. Juanma had thought that it might be good if Roberto wasn't alone somewhere.

The girls wanted to hear everything again and Clara asked Roberto "were you scared?"
"Oh yes," said Roberto, "but I don't think it was noticed".
"I would have liked to have been there," said Juanma.
"Why was that clear to me now?" Laughed Zoe.

After a while it occurred to the boys that they still had to clear the camping gear out of the cars and they set off. Later, Clara and Roberto said goodbye and the four of them watched a movie. Everyone was tired from the short night. The girls fell asleep quickly and the boys also struggled to stay awake until the end of the film

The next morning Alvaro and Juanma, Luis, Fede and Nico were called from the Go. A little surprised they looked at each other and made their way to the gym because Gloria had said that Jorge was waiting for them there. He smiled at the students and did a quick count. Then he said, "I spoke to Mercedes. There are no exams for you next week. And so we will ..." He took a little break "go to a training camp. We teamed up with a few people as coaches and will be away for a week to train and of course to have a little fun. What do you think about that? "
The boys were happy on the one hand, but the boys who had a girlfriend also thought that they would not see the girls for a week. Jorge seemed to read the mind. "Oh come on guys, I don't see my girlfriend this week,too. The girls survive that too."
"Maybe the girls," said Fede with a laugh and the others laughed too. "We will have a lot of fun and there will be good training. After that, Juanma and Alvaro will do a week of trial training at the university and I'll give you the date."