Ohne Titel Teil105

When they got back to Mercedes, Mercedes had been with Laura. She had told her that Lupe would share the room with her from now on. Laura wasn't thrilled, but hadn't shown the Mercedes.

Alvaro suggested going back to school. Mercedes thought the suggestion was great, so Lupe could start moving her things into Laura's room right away, she said.

They all thanked Mercedes and Mercedes said "It was nice that you were all here."

Lupe left the house without even looking at her mother. When she was in the car with Gaspar, she called Ramiro.

Ramiro listened attentively to what Lupe was telling him and said, "Today you won't move around. I'll talk to Mercedes. I'll know more tomorrow."

When they got to the school, Laura got out of Alvaro's car and went into her room without saying another word. Roberto and Clara saw her rush past them and went to the others. "Well, the weekend doesn't seem to have been very successful." said Roberto.

They sat together in a corner in the yard. Lupe told what had happened over the weekend.

"This is typical Mercedes again," said Roberto and looked at the others. They talked for quite a while over the weekend. When it was time for dinner they went to the cafeteria.

Ramiro had called Mercedes after speaking to Lupe. Mercedes stuck to the opinion that someone had to take care of Laura.

"I see it the same way you do. But that is not just the job of the students. With a girl like Laura, who has so many adjustment difficulties, we have to take action, Mercedes. With the parents. Laura lied about the bracelet  and Laura is lying about her current situation. Would you really like Lupe to fall back into old patterns. She has developed so well on our sailing vacation. "

"But I promised Ilaria." said Mercedes.

Then I'll talk to them again. But you have to realize that your method has little chance of success. "

Mercedes took a deep breath. "But we can't make Laura do all ..:" She didn't get any further, because Ramiro said, "I'll talk to the parents again. And I don't want one of my students to have to deal with it. That's too much for Lupe."

Laura sat alone at a table for dinner in the cafeteria. The others left her alone. When they all put their dishes away, Alvaro and Lupe intercepted her.

"Can you come with us, please," said Alvaro.

Laura looked at him in amazement. "Why ?nwhat is it?" she asked.

She followed them. When they were out of earshot of the others, Alvaro said. "Won't you tell us what's wrong with you? Why you say so many things that are not right, why are you backing off?"

"That's none of your business. I can do what I want." With that she got up and walked away from the two of them.

Lupe rolled her eyes and looked at Alvaro. "We tried," he said and put his arm around the shoulders from his sister.

When Juanma and Alvaro were later in the room with the girls, they talked about the weekend. Zoe said how surprised she was at the beginning that Mercedes was so relaxed and that Javier was there for dinner on Friday. Alvaro grinned and agreed with her. "I didn't know that they could do anything but argue together," he said and the others had to laugh.

"Who knows if this will work again,between them" said Zoe.

"I don't think so. Dad has changed a lot, but he and my mother just don't fit together anymore. But of course it's nicer when they treat each other peacefully."

Mia was already in bed and Alvaro lay down next to her. "I'm curious what Ramiro says, because of Laura. I'm really afraid that Lupe will get back into her old rut. I think she and Gaspar are a really good fit for us at the moment and I would be happy for Lupe if it did would stay that way. "

"Laura is vulnerable on the one hand, as often as she has cried, but then again she is totally aloof and that's a difficult combination. You can't really feel sorry for her when she behave like this  on the other side "said Juanma.

"Yes, that's what Lupe was always like. But that's not really how you make friends." said Alvaro. "And if she then copies it from Laura again."

"Ramiro will sort it out with Mercedes. Somehow he always has the last word at this school. Maybe it would have been very good if Laura's parents knew about their lies." said Zoe looked at Alvaro.

"Yes, you could be right about that. I just didn't want to pose," said Alvaro.

They were all worn out from the many events. Mia snuggled up against Alvaro and Juanma had taken Zoe in her arms.