Ohne Titel Teil21

In the old tradition, the students celebrated the victory in the cafeteria. Ramiro came over and said how proud he was of the workshop and the participants. He praised Alex and thanked him for the good cooperation.

Juanma had phoned his mother, who also wanted to congratulate them. She had been there, but could only see Mia's performance because she still had to go to work afterwards. But she promised to be there for the game and told Juanma that she would have something to talk to him about.

As the day had already progressed, the four retired into the room. The next day Marcello wanted to see the players in the gym at 11am. They wanted to end the day calmly.

The next day everyone was there on time for the final training session. It went well, Marcello was satisfied. Jorge was there too and had a few extra tips.

The opposing team had arrived and the cheerleaders started their program. The boys were still in the changing rooms. Mia had been there briefly with Zoe and Clara to wish the boys good luck.

Right at the beginning of the game, Martin was fouled so badly that he had to be replaced. Alvaro rallied the boys and encouraged them to get everything out of it, but to be fair. Roberto took over  with Juanma at the helm, Alvaro made the coordination. It worked fine. One of the opposing players tried to foul Juanma, whereupon the referee intervened and called the coaches over. Marcello was furious because the opposing coach did not take any of the allegations.

It was a tough game, which was very narrowly decided in favor of the opposing team. Marcello said in the dressing room "We lost wrongly, I saw you gave your best all together, but this wasn't basketball, it was more rugby. I will complain to the association about the team and the referee. We will not complain about it and let us pull down but be just as strong in the next game. "

Florencia was waiting in the school yard with Mia and Zoe. When the boys came, she greeted them with a friendly smile. "I'm kidnapping  Juanma for a moment, okay?" she asked smiling. She sat down with him on a bench in the school yard. The others went to the cafeteria.

"Juanma, I sorted out a few things." She saw that they darkened his eyes.

"From papa," he asked. "Also," said Florencia. "I found an envelope with a key in it and Dad's writing on it. It seems to be a safe deposit box at his bank, it's a tag on the key. It was with your things, so I think the contents may be  for you. " She showed him the key in the envelope. Juanma looked at her. Florencia took his hand. "Shall I get this?" She asked softly.

Juanma shrugged. Then he says "I'll do it. Do I have to make an appointment?"

"I don't think so," said Florencia. Juanma stared at the envelope for a moment and ran his fingers over the numbers his father had written on it. "Juanma, if it's too difficult for you ..." "It's okay, mom. I'll get it and tell you what it is." he interrupted her.

Florencia hugged him. Marcello had advised her not to say anything to Juanma, but she wanted to be honest. Juanma gave her a squeeze and said "Will you come with the others?"

"I have arranged to meet Mercedes for coffee until Marcello can drive too. Give them my regards"

"I will" Juanma turned around and put the envelope in his pocket.

"Everything ok?" Alvaro and Zoe asked almost from one mouth when he got to the others.

Juanma nodded and put his arm around Zoe. They went into Zoe and Mia's rooms. Juanma took the envelope out of hisr trouser pocket and sat down. "What is that?" Asked Alvaro.

Juanma told them what his mother said. "Shall we go there tomorrow after school?" Asked Alvaro. "Juanma nodded." That would be great, "he said.

The boys took a shower one after the other. When Juanma was in the bathroom, Zoe looked at the envelope. "What could be there in the safe?" She said thoughtfully.

"Well normally mostly bank accounts, jewelry, maybe something special," said Alvaro. The girls did a little more homework and after dinner the four met up with Roberto and Clara in Go. When Juanma addressed the envelope again, Clara said, "My parents had that too. But nobody knew that, it was only found out some time ago. There were documents for an account, which now pays for the school here."

"I don't even know if my mother had anything like that, Isabel did it all," Mia said.

The boys talked for a while about the game and little by little Juanma let hisself be distracted again. On the one hand he was curious about what might be in the safe, on the other hand he was a little afraid of what he would find.