Ohne Titel Teil133

When the two came back to the others, Ramiro and Isabel had already gone to their apartment.

Ramiro turned on the fireplace and poured both a glass of wine.

"Thank you," said Isabel, "for the lovely time here. I'm so happy with you here."

Ramiro put his arm around her "I'd rather be here with anyone than with you. That's what I've always wanted. A vacation with the family and the woman I love."

"A very big family," said Isabel, laughing.

"It doesn't matter. They are all great. When I watch Alvaro and Lupe grow together again. How happy Alvaro is with Mia. The boys are a great team together. They developed a very solid friendship. And you ... you give them a home when they are with us. I never have the feeling that it is too much for you. You always have an open ear for everyone. "

He raised his glass and they toasted. Then he kissed Isabel

"Isabel, I would like to talk to you about something else. I intend to tell Mercedes that I want a divorce. Otherwise nothing will change on my part, but I think the time has come. I want to spend my life with you and I hope you feel the same way. "

Isabel had tears in her eyes; she put down her glass and hugged Ramiro tightly. "I wouldn't want to be without you again," she said. "I love you," she added. "I love you too," said Ramiro.

The students had talked for a while. When Alvaro got new drinks, Juanma followed him into the kitchen. In a few words he told him what was going on with Lupe and that Laura had written to him again. He had answered Laura very briefly that they were still away for a few days and that everything was ok.

Laura had called, but he hadn't taken the call.

"You're telling Zoe again, right?

"Yes, when we're alone later. I'm not good with these things. Mia can handle them too, but I ..."

"She seems to trust you somehow. Maybe she needs that right now. If you talk to Zoe about it and make Laura  clear about the limit, there shouldn't be a problem."

Juanma nodded "I'll see what Zoe says. Don't forget, she's not Mia" he said with a grin.

"You  can do it" said Alvaro and put a hand on his shoulder, "and thank you for visiting Lupe"

"Don't worry," said Juanma.

They went back to the others who were already waiting for their drinks.

Alvaro took Mia in his arms and she put her head on his shoulder

Alvaro looked around. It was a beautiful picture, everything looked relaxed, happy and satisfied.

"I saw on the map that there are a few slopes that are higher and that we don't know yet," said Roberto. "We could see them tomorrow." He showed the card to alvaro.

"They look good. There are also two black slopes. We'll discuss that with Ramiro tomorrow."

The others nodded.

"We should also go to sleep, it is almost midnight," said Clara.

They tidied everything up and said goodbye for the night.

When Alvaro and Mia were in bed, Mia said "will you take me with you on the black slopes?"

"Let's take a look. You drive well, but I don't want to risk you falling."

Mia nodded. "I never thought that I would have so much fun skiing," she said to Alvaro and snuggled into his arms.

"And I'm happy that you enjoy it, everything we can and want to do together is nice."

"And I like everything as long as it is with you," Mia said. She closed her eyes and concentrated on Alvaro's breath.

His presence was good for her; he gave her warmth and security.

He stroked her shoulders. The tan from sailing slowly faded, but everyone's face had gotten a deep tan again from skiing. But you could still see the color difference with Mia where the bikini wearers had been.

He noticed that she was about to fall asleep and carefully kissed her. Then he closed her eyes too.

"I love you," she mumbled softly.

"I love you too Mia and I don't want to be without you for a minute."

They both fell asleep quickly.

When Juanma and Zoe were in bed, Juanma showed Zoe the news from Laura. "I always don't know the best way to react. I don't want you to be angry either."

"If you just talk to her that's okay. I know that now. And I trust you too. I just don't understand why she doesn't try to befriend Nico or Luis. Somehow all newcomers have it with Alvaro or you."

Juanma had to laugh. "Don't be jealous," he said and took Zoe in his arms.