Ohne Titel Teil177

When Juanma and Alvaro were done, Alvaro said "Was something with Mia today?"

Juanma thought for a moment. "She ... she got a text message from a phone number and it said that she was destroying you. That you weren't important to her."

"What nonsense is that, who did it come from?"

Juanma shrugged. "We picked Laura, but it's not her number."

"Is that why she was so quiet earlier?"

"She has the usual thoughts. I already told her it was nonsense, but you know how she is."

Alvaro nodded. "Does that ever stop," he asked. "Whenever I think everything is going well now, something like this happens."

"Don't take  it so seriously., both of you" Juanma sat down next to Alvaro in one of the armchairs. "You both know how well your relationship works. A few sms can't ruin anything."

When Alvaro didn't answer immediately, he nudged him. "hey?"

"She'll take that to heart again. Maybe not now, but if it doesn't stop."

"Then we'll make sure that it stops. I'll talk to her again later so that she blocks the number. Then I'll talk  with Laura at school."

Alvaro nodded. "And you," added Juanma, "don't talk to her about it, I'm sure if she hasn't told you you shouldn't know either"

Alvaro looked briefly at Juanma and then nodded. "You're not going to let her worry, are you?" he then asked.

Juanma put her hand on Alvaro's shoulder and said, "Captain, if there's one thing you can rely on, it's that."

Alvaro had to laugh. " I know. Thanks"

They sat for a moment on the chairs on the covered porch. "It's nice here," said Alvaro.

Juanma looked around "yes it really is."

Alvaro called Toni back. Toni was alone and could talk. He told the two that Vicky wanted to see Dani again. She is currently not in a relationship and has accepted Toni's invitation to visit Dani and him. She lived not far from the small fishing village.

He had planned to lure Dani into town. Vicky did not want to bring the little girl there  at first.

Alvaro and Juanma thought the plan was good. Toni had planned the date for Monday because Dani would be home that day. In the week after that, Dani and Toni were supposed to come to Buenos Aires.

Alvaro made Toni promise to let him know immediately how it went. Both boys were very excited and curious

Alvaro leaned back in the chair. "I don't think I would get over it if Mia left me with my unborn child," he said thoughtfully.

Juanma looked at the floor. " you  would ... in time ..."

"Sorry, maybe that was now ..."

"No no, it's okay, I'm fine with it, don't worry. I'm sure it would be difficult, but you would get over it. I don't envision the reunion being easy either."

"I think I would  have mixed feelings. It's definitely a good thing Dani doesn't know what to expect."

Juanma nodded. "Mia would never leave you," he said then.

"How do you know?"

"I see the way she looks at you. The love and the life in her eyes. If you don't change and nothing happens, she would never leave you".

"But if something happens, maybe she will," said Alvaro, alluding to the text message again.

"Alvaro, these are SMS. We are not 12. Whoever thinks he has to send something like that should do it. What happens because of that? Do you mean Mia takes it seriously?"

"She believed it before."

"That was quite a while ago. Everything has solidified so much now. Your relationship, the friendships around you and her. The bond with ramiro, Isabel is here now. You know what Dani said about it."

Alvaro nodded. "He was very sure of the matter."

"Yes, and you should too. Dani has a lot of knowledge of human nature, I'm sure of that."

Alvaro looked at Juanma." Thank you .. I would never have thought before that you would one day be the one to whom I entrust my worries. Not even before Mia's arrival at school. "

"I made it difficult for you to like me too"

"Actually we should have liked each other just because of our mothers' friendship," said Alvaro with a grin.

"I was ... before my father died, I just didn't care. But then ... you had a father. Even if he's not your real father, he always treated you that way. I missed it so much to talk to my father, like before. Throwing baskets with him or just making a fire at the grill in the evening and chatting. You had it all. I ... "

Alvaro put his hand on Juanma's arm. "I know that. So now I know that. I could have responded to you when I heard about your father's death. But I'm glad it's different now."

Juanma smiled at Alvaro. "I'm happy too. It's great that I have such good friends. And a best friend."