Ohne Titel Teil78

When they got back to school, Juanma and Mia wanted to go over a few songs after dinner. But they were distracted because Alvaro brought up the subject of skiing holidays again.

Juanma and Zoe were on fire. They also thought it was good that Roberto and Clara should be there. They weren't quite as enthusiastic about Lupe, but Alvaro reminded them that on the sailing trip she also fit in well with the group, especially towards the end.

"If Mia and I tell Ramiro that it's okay with us, he'll ask the others and take care of a house."

"Ok" said Juanma. "I think we're in," he added, looking at Zoe, who nodded.

He and Mia went through another song, then they went into the room. It had become common practice that they all slept with Zoe and Mia and Alvaro couldn't shake the feeling that it was up to Ramiro that they weren't caught. He had once asked Ramiro about room controls and he had just grinned.

They turned on a movie and snuggled into the beds. Juanma thought about the fact that Laura seemed to seek contact with him somehow. He wasn't going to get involved in clumsy advances, and he wasn't going to jeopardize his relationship with Zoe. He made up his mind to talk to Mia about whether he should make it unmistakably clear to her that she should leave him alone, or whether it would be better to help her get used to all at the school, as far as that's okay for Zoe.

It kept him from sleeping for a while. He thought about how much trouble Clara had caused. Maybe he should talk to Alvaro about it too.

The next morning Laura winked at him when they met in the cafeteria. Juanma grinned briefly, but then avoided looking. Lessons went as usual, the hours were too long, the lessons too boring. In Go, Alex had Laura rehearse a choreo with Agos and Sofie, which did not really enjoy Lupe.

He had Lupe perform a duo with Alvaro for this. He had a few ideas, tried a little with the students.

"Lupe, your mother wanted to speak to you later in her office, I should  tell you that," said Alex at the end. "Her mother," said Laura quietly, who was standing very close to Juanma again. Zoe, who was even closer to Juanma, said "Yes, she and Alvaro are the children of Ramiro and Mercedes. So ... not Ramiros really children, but Mercedes ... oh no matter, too long  story, but Mia is Ramiros Daughter."

Laura raised her eyebrows. "And you? Are you also children of the school administration or something?"

"No Juanma is the son of the famous basketball player Juan Portolesi. But I don't think you had anything to do with Argentine basketball in France."

"Hey, I didn't grow up behind the moon. I've heard the name several times. But  isn't he .."

"Yes, exactly. But we should go to math now," Zoe said before Juanma could say anything.

The rest of the class went without a hitch. Juanma watched Mia after class. "Can we talk for a moment?"

"Sure," Mia said. "When they had walked a bit, she asked," is it something  about Zoe? "Juanma shook his head" No, not Zoe .... wait a minute, why do you think that...  did she say something? "

"No, I just thought so, but everything was fine," Mia said. Juanma looked at her briefly and said, "ok, so Laura .... she..how should I say that, I have the feeling she's looking for contact with me. And My first intuition is to tell her to leave me alone, but then I think it doesn't have to be because she wants something from me. But maybe she's just looking for a start. "

"So if I were Zoe I would advise you to tell her to go to hell. Or I would tell her that myself. But since I know what you mean, I tell you, see how it develops but listen to yours Feeling. If it gets too much for you, tell her that too. "

"I'm afraid that Zoe is jealous. You know how she is. You know how you felt about Clara. I don't want to do that to her."

"Do you repeat that again, I'll record it for her," laughed Mia and took Juanma briefly in her arms. "Be careful that she doesn't get too close, because I'll tell you from experience, even if there is nothing from your side it will hurt Zoe. But Laura really doesn't make it easy to like her either. Clara was like a puppy dog, but Laura is like a wicked witch. "

Juanma nodded.

"And one thing you should do, don't hide anything from Zoe. No matter what, talk to her about it."

"There always has to be someone who messes everything up, right? First Lupe and then again and again Lupe. Roberto, Luis, Clara. Silvia is the only one who has never been noticed in any way."

"Wait, still waters run deep," Mia said with a smile "Why didn't you want to sing ya no ma with her."
"Because  it's yours and my Song. I hate to sing it with somebody Event you."
Mia smiled at him

"It's always good to talk to you, Mia. Thank you"

"Always happy," said Mia and squeezed Juanma's hand.