Lachlan Smut

Lachlan's POV

I was so excited to land. Though the trip had been rocky to say the least. I was way too happy to get here. I was going to surprise Vikk with Josh and Simon's help.I thought it was a little awkward at first that they wanted to help.But at the same time anything to make him smile. See I had been feeling differently towards Vikk for a while now. But I had repressed those feelings until I knew for sure. This should help me figure it out right? I finally got through customs and security and found Simon and Josh waiting for me at baggage claim.

Simon: "Hey Aussie how'sit going?"

Lachlan: "Is that what I'm going to get the whole time I'm here?"

Josh: "Depends. How long will you be here for?"

Lachlan: "How long will it take for you guys to kick me out?"

Josh: "Well..."

Lachlan: "Hey whoa you weren't supposed to answer that. I'm here for two weeks. I found a hotel to stay in just In case Vikk doesn't like me being here."

Simon: "Why the fuck wouldn't he like you being here? And besides. We want you here. Your staying with us regardless."

Lachlan: "Thanks guys."

Josh: "Let's go. I'm getting a bit excited myself."

Time Skip

So the plan was that they were going to turn up with dinner and call Vikk down. They knew he wouldn't be recording so it would work fine. Though knowing him and his three channels. He was more then likely editing. He was such a hard worker it honestly made me feel slack with my own schedule. Josh parked the car and we came through the front door and took a right to the kitchen. Simon placed the food on the counter while Josh went up to get Vikk. I sat down at the edge of the Island with my back to the lounge room. I pulled myself out a burger and my chips before starting to eat. I swallowed the food in my mouth before listening to foot steps coming down the stairs. I looked up to see Josh turnaround the corner with Vikk behind him. As soon as Josh moved out of the way I watched as he saw me sitting there. His eyes looked like they bugged out of his head and his mouth was open in shock.

Lachlan: "You know one day I really wouldn't mind moving over here. Fast food is so much better here then back home. Except Red Rooster. I don't think anything could beat that seeing as it is Australian only."

I noticed he still didn't move. Only now he was looking at the ground. I put my burger down and walked over to Vikk before pulling him into a massive hug. I felt his arms snake around my waist before he locked his fingers together on my back. He was loose though. As if he did this reluctantly.

Lachlan: "You ok Vikk?"

Vikk: "Yeah. Fine."

I turned my head to see Josh with a confused look on his face. I guess we all felt kind of weird.

Lachlan: "I organised a Hotel anyway. I'm just staying for dinner."

Vikk: "Oh. Ok. I'm not hungry at the moment. I'll Reheat mine later."

He let go of me and tried to leave but I didn't let him go.

Lachlan: "Vikk are you ok?"

Vikk: "I'm fine. You have to eat something. You probably didn't eat on the plain. You never do."

Lachlan: "And you are always recording and editing. Sit your ass down and eat some food or I'll get Josh to hold you down and I'll force it down your gob myself."