Sometimes You Don't

Ethan's POV

I sat down after having finished my last recording I needed before having to travel to the SideHouse to meet up with
The guys and the Pack as they had all decided to visit this year. Tobi and Harry were already here with me, just waiting for me to finish up. I guess I could edit later after dinner but at the same time I would rather get it done now.

Tobi: "Behz you ready yet?"

Ethan: "Yeah I'm finished but I think I'd rather edit this now and not later."

Tobi: "Well we need to go and Harry is getting antsy so it's up to you but if you don't want to come alone you may have to wait till later."

Ethan: "Fuck it, I'll just have to wait till later."

I stood up from my chair and noticed Tobi looking at me strange. It seemed like there was something on his mind but he was afraid to say anything.

Ethan: "You alright mate?"

Tobi: "Huh? Yeah I'm fine. Just a few things on my mind."

Ethan: "Uh ok then."

Tobi: "Just, You know I'll tell you later it's not important."

Ethan: "Are you sure? If something is eating you than talk to me mate."

Tobi: "It's fine mate. Trust me."

Well I mean I. Don't trust you and I'm also pretty sure that I never will trust anyone when they say they are fine but hey why not just give him the benefit of the doubt.

Harry: "Come on mate by the time we get there the boys will already have arrived."

Ethan: "Alright alright I'm coming Bog. Just let me grab my shit."

Tobi: "Way ahead of you."

He pulled my phone, and wallet out of his pockets before throwing them to me.

Ethan: "Why did you steal my shit fam?"

Tobi: "I have no idea what your talking about. Come on let's go."

As we walked down to the car park, we hopped into Harry's car and were on our way to see everyone. I was pretty excited to say the least, it had been a while since I had seen any of the boys aside from Lachlan who I swear might as well just live here with how well he gets along with Vik. But hey if the guy wants to get with Rob then who is to blame him? Still Waiting for the tweet saying he is moving to Canada. Maybe that's why Tobi was a bit hesitant with me. They all knew I was gay but no one really cared. I guess making all the Jokes made it easier to handle and now it's just a staple. I know the guys feel bad afterwards due to how many times I have to assure them that it's fine. As we pulled up at the house we noticed only one car remained, which meant they weren't home yet thank god.

Ethan: "See I told you we would be fine."

Harry: "Yeah because your use to leaving at the very last moment. Give us some credit for at least making it here on time?"

Ethan: "I do believe I shall do no such thing."

As we all hopped out of the car and walked up to the front door. Tobi knocked before Josh opened up surprising us a little.

Tobi: "I would have thought it would be JJ of all people staying behind."

Josh: "Nah he went to go grab some alcohol so you know how this is going to end up. In the mean time Simon and Vik should be home with the boys very soon."

Ethan: "Cool, in the mean time I have some stuff I need to organise."

Harry: "Oh fuck off Ethan just relax for the night while everyone is here. I heard Mitch was Bi."