You Can't Hate Me

Mitch's POV

It was nice of the SideMen to invite us all over while Minecon was happening. I honestly sometimes wondered if they even acknowledged our existence. I know they did with all the jokes they make in their cards videos. But still. I wasn't expecting to be invited over. To be honest. I don't think any of us were.

Simon: "I'm glad you guys all came."

We had not long arrived at their place. It was a bit bigger then I thought it would be.

Jerome: "Thanks for inviting us man. You can only stay in a hotel for so long before it starts to drive you nuts."

Tobi: "I think that's why the boys invited you guys here for the night. Some of you will have to stay with myself, Ethan or Harry seeing as they don't have enough room to accommodate 11 people."

Rob: "That's fine. So who is staying with who?"

Vikk: "I call Lach..."

Josh: "Yes Vikk we already know you have your boyfriend. It's obvious."

Preston: "Nice to see even you guys ship Vikklan."

We all laughed while the two boys just blushed and looked at each other awkwardly. Until Lachlan picked Vikk up as Vikk wrapped his legs around the tall Aussie. Watching them kiss each other. We all stopped laughing and watched them before cheering. I thought it was hilarious.

Simon: "I'll take Mitch."

I looked over at Simon seeing him staring at me. He smiled a little before looking away. I swear I just saw him blush. 

Josh: "I'll take Rob.And Preston you can stay in JJ's old room."

Vikk: "I mean we have the room for it. JJ's Room is huge. Lachlan will sleep with me. If Mitch stays in Simon's bed there is room for someone else there. We have the couch. The green room down there. Josh and Rob can stay together and free up space for Harry or Tobi. We can make it work."

Harry: "Alright but we are going to have to go back to our place and grab some stuff."

Ethan: "I'll drive if you want to go now?"

Tobi: "Yeah sounds good.Alright well we will leave now and get back in later."

Preston: "Need any help with anything?"

Harry: "Nah it's fine P."

We watched as they waved us all off before leaving to head back home. I turned back around to find everyone talking between themselves. It's cool how two very different groups of people can still hang out with each other and it not be completely awkward. But I did start to need to use the toilet.

Mitch: "Hey Simon.Where's your toilet dude?"

Simon: "If you know where Vikk's room is. It's opposite there."

Mitch: "Thanks man."

I made my way up stairs and into the bathroom. I didn't really need to pee. I just needed to get out of the room. There were so many people in there. I needed to breathe for a moment. I heard a knock on the door.

Simon: "Hey Mitch you ok? You've been in there for a while."

Mitch: "Yeah I'm fine.Sorry."

Simon: "Are you sure?"

Mitch: "Yeah. I'm good."

I flushed the toilet even though I hadn't done anything. I looked around and grab some Spray and made the room smell like Lavender. Probably Vikk's doing. I opened the door to see Simon standing there.

Mitch: "Are you ok?"

Simon: "Yeah you didn't seem like you were enjoying yourself down stairs. So I thought I would come and see how you were."

Mitch: "Your cute Simon.But I'm fine."

I watched him blush slightly as he smiled and giggled to himself. He looked at me and smiled wider.

Simon: "You think I'm cute?"

Mitch: "I think your gorgeous. But I don't want to take away from Vikk and Lachlan right now."

Simon: "Come with me."

He grabbed my hand and took me back down stairs. He pulled me into the kitchen with everyone and sat me down on one of their stools before grabbing me a bottle of water.

Josh: "Simon what are you doing?"

Simon: "Grabbing a drink for him."

Mitch: "I could have just grabbed it myself."

Simon: "Nah."

Jerome came up beside me and pulled me into a hug.

Jerome: "Feeling better Mitch?"

Mitch: "Yeah man."

I looked up at Simon and I could have sworn he was giving Jerome a death glare. Oh wow he actually liked me. And he didn't know about Jerome's Girlfriend then.I pulled Jerome in further and held his hand. This wasn't just to piss of Simon. He knew when I started to Panic that I would cling to him. Always holding onto him made me feel better. I've been like it since we were young. It's just a nice way to keep calm. He's my best friend after all. But Simon clearly didn't know this and I could tell he was getting jealous. I saw Jerome look towards Simon before looking back at me. I winked at Jerome and he smiled at me.

Jerome: "Are you sure your ok?"

Mitch: "I don't know."

He pulled me in closer and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled to myself before looking at him. The other guys were too busy talking between themselves to notice anything. Well Almost anything.

Josh: "Simon are you alright?"

Simon: "Fine."

Lachlan: "Dude your going red are you ok?"

Simon: "I said I'm fine."

Vikk: "Si..."

Simon: "For fuck sake leave me alone."

He stormed off up stairs angrily. Stomping his way up to his room I assume before we heard his door slam shut. I couldn't help myself but start to laugh. It was so funny. I looked up and saw them all looking at me.

Rob: "You know something don't you?"

Mitch: "Yeah. I'll be back."

I got up from the chair I was seated on and followed his lead. Running up all the stairs until I reached his room. I knocked once before walking in.

Simon: "Fuck off Mitch."

Mitch: "Nah. You know I was doing it on purpose right?"

Simon: "What?"

Mitch: "I know you like me. Jerome has been my friend for years. It's a normal thing between us when I start to panic or get upset or worried to hold onto him.He's like a sense of familiarity if I feel bad about something or if I feel uncomfortable."

Simon: "So then why did he kiss you?"

Mitch: "Because he clicked in to what I was doing to you. And joined in making you jealous."

Simon: "I hate you."

Mitch: "No."

I walked over to his bed.He had been laying on the edge talking to me. So I got on my knees and leaned in. Kissing him softly. Making sure he knew how I felt.

Mitch: "You can't hate me. You love me."