Update

Before I say anything THIS IS NOT ANOTHER BOOK UPDATE I SWEAR PLS DON'T YELL AT ME I'S FAN!

But what this is, Is a HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS BOOK HAS 10K READS AND LIKE 709 LITTLE STAR THINGIES (Yes I still don't really know what they are don't judge me I just write the stories) BUT HOLY SHIT

THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH THIS IS INSANE AND MEANS THE ABSOLUTE WORLD TO ME!

Thank you to everyone who took the time out of their day to read my horrible one shots, Thank you to everyone who decided that they liked it enough to add it to their library, Thank you to everyone who... Wow I sound like a broken record. BUT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE DID THE STAR FAVOURITE THINGY (I really should look into that) And A MASSIVE thank you to all the friends I have met and have helped me in this endeavor whether it's just leaving a nice comment saying they liked it or requested a one shot of their own choosing you guys know how much I love to write for others.

I want to thank every single one of you for reading and or commenting or requesting a one shot as that is freaking incredible.

And let's be honest considering I failed my English HSC (GCSE for the British and Senior year Final exams for the Americans Not sure about the rest of the world) I would say I've had ample amount of time to go back to school and laugh at them. But I'm not a dick head... Ok not a complete dick head but you get the idea.

I really want to keep doing this so I want to ask if you guys want me to continue writing one shots here in this book? Or if you want me to start a second book of one shots if this one is getting too crowded for you guys? Please let me know and by all means DON'T FEEL LIKE A STRANGER! If I'm not writing I'm usually streaming or reading a book so please message me if you want a one shot at any time of the day or night. Or feel free to just simply message me about anything you are thinking about. I want this account as well as my Twitch (Which I will not shameless plug) To be a safe haven for everyone as I know the FanFiction community cops a lot of shit around the internet. Please by all means if you are having trouble with anything? Or having a bad day I'm always here for you guys. I'm just a writer at the end of the day that lives to entertain and bring a smile to everyone's day through my stories.

So THANK YOU ALL ONE LAST TIME And I promise I will do some more one shots after my Bullied book is completed and I've started to get into my MiniMinter FanFic.

Again if you guys want a second one shot book to start again please let me know and I will be MORE then happy to start a new book so this one becomes less congested for you guys. Unless you want a big book of stories. Please let me know. I love you all and I'm so FUCKING happy right now you don't even know.