Secret Anxiety

Lachlan's POV

I looked down at the smaller boy on top of me, Holding him in my arms as he slept peacefully. After the episode he just endured I didn't dare let him out of my sight. I know that our friends weren't exactly thrilled at the idea but I didn't care. I couldn't let him be alone in this, Not after last time. I felt my phone vibrate on the drawers beside me. I reached out and grabbed it before opening it up, Allowing it to illuminate the room.

Rob: "Is he ok?"

Lachlan: "Yeah he will be fine. How are the others? Sorry I ran out when I did."

Rob: "It's fine man, Jay's a bit upset you left him but he's getting along well with Jerome. I don't even think Mitch and Preston have noticed you guys left yet."

Lachlan: "I was pretty quick to get him out. The last time he panicked like that and broke down I didn't even realise where he was, I didn't want to leave him again so I just picked him up and drove."

Rob: "You are way too good to him you know that right? I support you both like there is no tomorrow. I'm sorry Mitch and Preston aren't in the same boat."

Lachlan: "It's fine. I am still respectful of them so they need to eventually get over it."

Rob: "I worry about you guys..."

Why does he worry about us? I mean yeah we have copped some shit for being gay but no one knew we were together, Not even our closest friends. Hell I'm pretty sure the only people that know about my relationship with him was Josh. But that was because he fucking figured it out like the stalking fangirl that he is.

Rob: "I do genuinely worry about you guys a lot yeah. Your both so young and in the world we live in. I hate to think about what could ever happen to you both. And considering you both do Youtube, Hell even just a pat on the back has people flailing to write FanFiction."

Lachlan: "Yeah man I know. We have tried everything we can to get around that. Or even to stop people from finding out about us. Like I said to you earlier the only reason Josh found out was because I was liking every single tweet and video he made, Anything on Instagram. I can't help it man he's fucking incredible and beautiful and honestly, Who doesn't love him?"

Rob: "Your adorable Lachlan, And don't worry I haven't said anything to the others. I just told them that you were taking him home to help him, They know about the Anxiety so that's alright. They asked whether you were coming back but I just changed a friends name to Lachlan and got him to send me a message saying you were going to edit some videos."

Lachlan: "Smart man. That's actually a really good idea. I'm a little jealous I haven't thought about that myself."

Rob: "Your not the first person I've covered for. How is he?"

Lachlan: "I'm sure he is fine. He's fallen asleep on my chest."

Rob: "That's cute you know. His little body just Resting on your massive plank. His dark hair in your face. It's cute."

Lachlan: "I'm glad you think so."

I felt the smaller boy stir on me, though I knew he wasn't waking up. He still looked beautiful as hell. I pushed his hair over and out of the way of his eyes. Listening to him grunt slightly as he started to shift himself a little.

Jay: "Hey how's he feeling? Jerome and Preston are a little worried."

Lachlan: "He's fine, just laying down in bed now. I gave him the piece of cake I had in the fridge hoping it would make him feel better. He's just sleeping now."

Jay: "It's 4 in the afternoon. Early dinner remember?"

Lachlan: "I know smart ass. He's napping then."

Jay: "Hey can I ask you something?"

Lachlan: "What's up man?"

Jay: "So you know how your both gay..."

Lachlan: "No we are not dating and I would really like it if you would stop fucking automatically swimming I am with someone just because they are gay."

Jay: "Yeah. Right, anyway sorry man. Look we are going to be home in about ten minutes. We are about to leave now. How's your video going?"

Lachlan: "Yeah it's alright man, not doing a good job, watching it back I'm not sure if I'm one hundred percent happy with it. I don't know it just seems stale and platonic. I don't like it."

Jay: "Are you able to record another video then?"

Lachlan: "Yeah probably. Though I would most likely have to go to the office. And I'm sure with you all here. Nth at no one would want to join me for videos or even just to chill and relax."

Jay: "Yeah true, with everyone down here I doubt Preston would want us spending time at the office working. I mean granted you guys all have your videos set up so you can relax but still."

Lachlan: "Anyway I'll see you guys in five minutes."

Jay: "Yeah see you soon, don't worry we got food for you guys."

I put my phone on the bedside table beside me. Feeling the him move a little more this time. It seemed like he was waking up one which I found coincidental. No one knew we were this close. So I guess it's funny how the world works.

Lachlan: "Hey you waking up beautiful?"

I looked down to see him squinting and opening his eyes, his beautiful eyes you could get lost in. As he looked at me I could see him smile slightly to himself before he got worried.

Lachlan: "It's ok, you fell asleep when we were in the car, I'm not sure what triggered it but I'm sure you would have preferred to come home, it was a little hard convincing Preston I wasn't hungry but I just told him that I've helped a few friends with their anxiety before. So I knew what I was doing."

He let his head rest on my chest once more before he started looking around and panicking.

Lachlan: "No one is here it's just us, they are all on their way home now though so we have five minutes. I love you so much and I know that I tell you this all the time but to be here and say it now to you. It fills me with so much happiness to See you smile in person. I know the guys are getting suspicious because we are working together more but who cares. I fucking love you and I wish I didn't have to hide with you... But I know what your like and I completely understand."

As he looked down into my eyes, I felt him shifting slowly and gently. He leaned down and closed the gap between us, his lips connecting to mine as we moved in synchronisation. As if dancing to a rehearsed piece. It was barely ten seconds before he pulled away and smiled at me.

Lachlan: ""I've Waited way too long to do that."

Landon: "I love you so much."

Lachlan: "I love you too Landon. Come on let's go make it look like your asleep and I'm editing."