Chocolate

(IT HAPPENED AGAIN! I ASKED AND GOT A YES! The difference that makes me so happy this time around is that he is my favorite youtuber on the website. And now a days, the only one I've been keeping up with regularly. So this is a really big deal for me. I have another version that I wrote for him and Tenneal but that version doesn't have who is talking at the start of each quotation all sentence. I hope you guys enjoy this because holy fucking shit I am really excited I won't lie.)

Jay's POV

Jay: "Fucking Flies, Piss off."

I exclaimed loudly as another little bastard flew onto my food. It had been pretty hard lately. Having to work so much, Trying to juggle that with my education and then also adding a YouTube channel on the end? Lucky I said fuck it when I did and thought of how "Great" This idea would be, Then again it did help in a sense so I guess there is that. I looked up from the books required to complete the course. Something about having to tally up the monetary losses and profits on an imaginary workforce while not being able to guess intakes, Variances and Stocktake kind of pissed me off. Put me in a shop and I'd smash it, But having to guess in the end what I can and can't do with it while trying to juggle a roster? I might as well give up and go ask one of the Macca's joints down the road for their paperwork. Might be "Cheating" But it would be better than having to guess this bullshit.

As I took a sip from the water bottle I've had sitting on my table for the past... god knows how long, I decided to give myself a break. I had never gotten to the point of no return, Wanting to set fire to the books or quit my job or even the channel but that point was coming, I could feel it. And it was horrible. I grabbed my phone and shoved it into my pocket. Picking up my plate and my bottle before heading into the kitchen. I wonder if Lachlan wanted to record something? But then again he had been really busy himself lately, I swear he isn't even Australian anymore... What a fucking shame.

"Bzzt"

I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I forgot to take it off silent once I got home but hey, We all make mistakes right?

Lachlan: "Hey can't come round today man, If you're keen though, Want to hit up Surfers and grab some packs? Do a video with you maybe?"

I honestly couldn't tell if Lachlan was serious or not. I mean yeah I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for the guy, To turn his life into what it is now? How can a person not hold respect for him? He's still a cunt sometimes but he's also a mate.

Jay: "Between guessing an imaginary companies stock and variances. Believe me, I'll take the distraction. Just let me know what time you want me around yeah?"

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed myself another glass of water, Trying to keep hydrated while solving formula's and equations in your head was tiring and hard at times but it had to be done.

"Bzzt"

Jay: "Oh fuck off."

I whined quietly to myself, Pulling my phone up and opening my messages, and feeling slightly embarrassed for a second.

Tenneal: "Hey there. I was wondering if you were able to pull yourself from the books and take a break tonight? Maybe we can hit up a movie or go get some dinner perhaps? Go for a walk along Surfers?"

I caught myself reading over the message over and over. I haven't spent time with Tenneal for a good week or two. I can't even remember due to this fucking assessment. And then with exams coming in soon... I hate to be one of those guys. But I honestly struggle to find the time.

Jay: "Sure, I'd love to. I'll message Lachlan and tell him the video can be done tomorrow instead."

I placed my phone on to the bench before scraping the rest of my food into the bin. I must have lost my appetite, I didn't even feel like eating at the moment.