I Don't Feel Safe

Vikk's POV

Vikk: "He scares me. I don't feel safe anymore. I want to get out. But I can't. They would fucking hate themselves if I left because I know they wouldn't stop blaming themselves for not trying to help me."

I had finally mustered the courage to talk to the Pack about what was going on through my head.And it wasn't a good place to be right now.

Lachlan: "You can stay here with me."

Mitch: "Your always welcome here with us."

Preston: "You can come to Texas at any time you know that right?"

Rob: "I have snow."

Vikk: "The boy knows me."

Lachlan: "We have sun all the time?"

Vikk: "The boy does not know me."

Lachlan: "Come on Vikk I'm being serious. If your not feeling safe we need to get you out of there. I don't like the idea of one of my best friends not feeling safe in their own home. It's already a scary world with everything going on. Not feeling safe in the one place you should never feel uncomfortable, Kind of defeats the purpose of home."

Preston: "Have you tried talking to Josh about it?"

Rob: "Or Simon at the very least?"

Jerome: "Hey what about one of the other guys. That don't live with you? Maybe you should go stay with them for a little bit. It might make it easier. Maybe that's all it is? You just need a break for a while."

Is that all it was? Maybe I did need a break. It would make sense to be honest. He made me feel like shit in pretty much every video we did. I know he tried so hard to change while off camera. He makes me so angry and sad at the same time. It's like my own brain is confused at what it really wants. I want him. But I don't feel safe here.

Rob: "Anyone else clicked in?"

Lachlan: "Beat you to it ages ago mate. Welcome to the party."

Rob: "Fuck. Vikk you need to get away for a while. Why don't you message Tobi or Ethan. I don't think staying with Harry and the Cal boys would probably make it worse. Seeing as I've seen them act pretty full on. It probably wouldn't help."

I need to get out. I can't stay here.

Vikk: "I'll message Harry. See if I can stay with him."

Preston: "Didn't Rob just say not to?"

Vikk: "I don't have a choice. He's the only one who knows about It."

Lachlan: "Fucking. Fine.Just promise me you will message me whenever you can. I'm worried about you Vikk. I miss you."

Vikk: "I know you do Lachy. I'm sorry."

Mitch: "Hey I need to go record. I'll talk to you later Vikk ok? Please be safe."

Vikk: "I will be. I'm going to go pack my bags."

Rob: "I'll message Harry for you. Just make sure you are ready to go. I'll see if he can pickyou up ok?"

Vikk: "Ok. Fine. I'll talk to you guys later."

I ended the call and just sat there and watched Harry's name pop up. I didn't have much of achoice but to answer.

Harry: "All Rob said was your name and I didn't care. Are you ok Vikk?"

Vikk: "I don't know. He scares me. I don't know if I can stay here anymore."