200 Q&A

HEY GUYS!

God My first thought was JJ Kill me now.

But hey so I did this for my 100 one shot special which was ages ago. And I thought hey Let's do it again.

So ground rules are... There are no rules. This will be an ASK ME ANYTHING! And quite literally, ask me anything you want, whether that involves Youtube, Australia, life, Twitch (Kaila I will parkour sometime I promise.) My books. Anything you like.

Also feel free to re ask questions that have been asked in the previous Q&A as some of you may not have been here at that time.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with and I will answer every single question :) Promise.

(Again damn it Kaila I will not answer any on twitter either)

I will leave this up for a few days or so in order to let as many people ask what they like. If people come in and ask something after I have uploaded the answers I will answer them directly. Have fun.

OH

I WILL ALSO BE MAKING 200 THE LAST ADDITION TO THIS BOOK! So in the mean time I shall be creating three separate books for one shots.

One for the Pack and friends No sidemen.

One for the Sidemen and friends No Pack

And then a sidepack and friends Smut only.

This way I get to write what i want at any time and you guys can follow which ever group you love the most and not have to force yourself through a one shot if you don't like the pairings :)

So Ask away guys :)