You Broke Him

(So we all know Preston's Faith is easy to exploit for a bad guy in a one shot. So I want to make him a good guy.)

Landon's POV

Preston: "So how long have you known?"

Landon: "Oh uh... For a while I guess, I was just scared about saying anything because I didn't know how people would react."

Preston: "I get it mate, And don't worry about me, You can stay here as long as you like ok?"

Landon: "You're ok with it?"

Preston: "Personally it's not my cup of tea. I have Paige as well. But I'm not going to disown you or anything because your gay Landon. You don't get away being homophobic considering, And let's be honest here, I act incredibly gay with my friends."

Landon: "You're words, Not mine."

Preston: "I know, Anyway, Is there a reason why you wanted to come down early? I'm pretty sure it's not because you wanted to see your cousin."

Landon: "I always want to see you?"

Preston: "Mhm."

Landon: "There's a guy leave me alone."

Preston: "Tell me about him."

Landon: "I've known him for a while but it's hard to just talk about him, He has brown hair, Little bit spiked but not all the time, Says it annoys him when he feels something on the top of his hair when it's nothing. He has the most beautiful Hazel coloured eyes, He isn't a big boy but he isn't thin like me, He kind of has your body type. He has an awesome sense of humour, His voice is really sweet and I don't know he just seems like an incredible guy."

Preston: "He sounds like a real catch, What's his name?"

Landon: "Don't laugh."

Preston: "It's Preston isn't it?"

Landon: "No his name is Robert."

I watched as Preston started to giggle before he looked at me and lost it, Almost falling over from laughing so hard.

Preston: "Are you actually fucking kidding me?"

Landon: "Want to make it even better?"

Preston: "What can top that?"

Landon: "He doesn't even know what Youtube is."

Preston: "How does he not know what Youtube is?"

Landon: "He's never mentioned it. Not once, Even when I was talking about my friends and you guys as if it was normal and he was like "Oh they sound like awesome people."

Preston: "Well then I guess you're going to need to bring him to the office sometime."

Landon: "What?"

Preston: "I want to meet the guy who has taken my little cousin's heart. I think  It's adorable. Though we may want to keep it between us for now until you are ready to talk to the family."

I looked up over at him standing at the sink putting away the last plate after drying them all. He really did go all out when I was here, Looking after me and making sure I was happy. 

Landon: "Hey Preston?"

Preston: "What's up?"

Landon: "Have you ever like, You know..."

Preston: "Tried something with a guy? Yeah once. I got really drunk with the boys on our ski trip and they found me making out with Vik in the shower."