I Could Get Use To This

Josh's POV

Do you know how hard this is for me? To sit by and watch someone you like fall for another? It's heart breaking, and yet I have to do it every single day.

Simon: "Josh breathe mate, We all know about your feelings for him. And we also know how hard it would be to hold them for so long."

Josh: "You don't know anything Simon just leave me alone."

Simon: "I know how you feel about him. It's the same look I get from Keira every time she looks at me, So don't tell me I don't know how you feel. The looks Vik gets with Kayleigh, JJ with Jordan. It's hard not to look at you and feel sorry or something for you."

Josh: "Well then leave me alone and let me work."

Simon: "But we can't. We can't let you work because you haven't been doing anything lately, I've had so many messages thinking your fucking dead that it's fucking scary."

I looked at him as he got visibly upset with me, So I just need to make a video and he will leave me alone right?

Simon: "Come out to the pitch with us today yeah? Everyone is going to be there and it would be nice to have a video with the entire sidemen."

I thought about it, I genuinely did, on one hand I'd get to see him. On the other hand, His girlfriend will probably be there. Just like everyone else's partners has been lately. Though Jordan was always going to be with us. It just hurt a bit knowing that these guys were happy and I couldn't be.

Josh: "Fine."

I sat up in my bed before Shooing him out the door to let me get ready. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a jersey and shorts. It made it easier to run around in. Making sure I had everything else, I walked out of the room to see Jordan waiting outside JJ's door.

Josh: "What are you doing?"

Jordan: "Waiting."

Josh: "Isn't JJ already ready?"

Jordan: "No."

He looked scared and I don't blame him. He and JJ had been friends for a while and JJ had been helping him to recover from some horrible experiences. As the door opened behind him to reveal JJ putting on his shirt on. Once it was on though, he wrapped his arms around Jordan's body and held him softly.

JJ: "You ok Jordan?"

Jordan: "I'm fine JJ."

Watching the two of them made my heart ache. They were cute together that much was true. But at the same time, I just wanted to hold him. I walked down stairs and out the door. Sitting in Simon's car while waiting for the others. I know Vik and Kay were already going to be there. And Harry had Michael as well (Reference to Jumping ship).

Simon: "Josh we aren't leaving for another ten minutes?"

Josh: "Well then I'm preparing myself now."

Simon: "Get out of the car Josh."

JJ: "Simon we are ready, let's just go ok?"

Simon: "This is ridiculous."

Josh: "Can we just go please?"

JJ: "He just wants to see Tobi, Can we please just leave?"

Simon: "Fine."

11 years with this guy. He has been my best friend for 11 years. And for the past 6 I haven't been able to get him out of my head. For 6 years he has been on my mind and the emotions and shit that I feel for him have grown exponentially. And it kills me to see anyone that is with him when it's not me.