You Are Such A Nerd

Ok so remember when I asked permission to write a one shot from Jay and Tenneal? I named it Chocolate. Well after sending it to them, they both enjoyed it and gave permission to write a part two. So this will be dinner continuing straight on from that with dinner and something fun :) (NO SMUT) Mainly cos I won't write the female body as I don't want to fuck it up.

Jay's POV

As we hopped into the car, smiled adorning our faces, I couldn't help but watch her as she took her seat and buckled up.

Tenneal: "What?"

Jay: "Fucking chocolate."

Tenneal: "Priorities."

Jay: "But I bought you the chocolate. Aren't I priority number one?"

She laughed at me softly before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

Tenneal: "You can share priority with the chocolate."

Jay: "Lost my girlfriend to food. I don't know how I am going to beat that."

Tenneal: "Good luck."

Jay: "YOU AREN'T EVEN HELPING THE SITUATION!"

I half raised my voice playfully, watching her with a grin on my face as if I could barely contain my own laughter. Tenneal on the other hand couldn't contain it. Listening to her laughing made me smile, She was so beautiful. I started up the car and we were on our way.

Tenneal: "Come on stop staring and let's get going. Lachlan is probably already pissed you blew him off to hang out with me."

Jay: "Oi don't you kink shame me."

Tenneal: "I FUCKING KNEW IT!"

She started smiling and smacked my shoulder once before looking at me intently, almost hoping.

Jay: "What?"

Tenneal: "You and Lachlan."

Jay: "Oh fuck no, I'm not gay, or Bisexual or anything. And besides, there is this girl that uh, she's pretty cool I guess."

Tenneal: "Oh yeah right, I should probably tell you about this guy then. He's a bit of a dick. Can be annoying at times."

Jay: "Hey? At least this girl is sweet and beautiful, though sometimes can be a bit of a knob."

Tenneal: "Alright fuck you win."

Jay: "So I'm a dick am I?"

Tenneal: "No. I love you but at the same time, You're still a wanker."

Jay: "And yet you have stayed with me the whole time."

Tenneal: "Oh don't remind me. It's been years now."

Jay: "You make it sound like you aren't happy."

Tenneal: "Don't try and pull that shit on me You know damn well I am very happy. And I always have been, even if I have to share you with your computer."

Jay: "Don't knock it."

Tenneal: "Wouldn't dream of it. If I did I can probably guarantee you would leave me."

Jay: "It would be a start I guess."

Tenneal: "Note to self. Knock. Computer."

Jay: "Hey that wasn't an invitation."

Tenneal: "Maybe not but it's still funny to think that you are closer with your equipment than you are with me or your friends. Granted work and your studies get in the way too. I don't know how you have time for everything."