You Love A Girl

JJ's POV

Princess: "WHAT'S UP GUYS it is your princess here and today I'm going to teach my boyfriend how to play games."

JJ: "Oh I'm not that bad."

Princess: "You are kind of bad."

I couldn't help but laugh at her. She was so serious when she was online. It was actually one of the main reasons I fell in love with this woman.

Princess: "Today as you can tell by the title. We are going to be playing some FIFA!"

JJ: "Yay."

I let out a nervous yay as I was. A little scared. I know Her and her friends were obsessed with this game, and it was hard enough when she had me try and help her not explode with those damn bombs.

Princess: "Oh you will be fine, come on now, first we are going to be getting you to select a draft and then play and I can't help you at all."

JJ: "Oh really? Oh I'm so sorry."

Over the next twenty minutes, while going through I could hear her whining and moaning in the back ground of her own video. Trying so hard not to tell me anything.

Princess: "SIMON HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS WITH VIK!"

I heard two sets of foot steps before Simon and Vik burst into the room. They looked on the screen and then saw me with the controller and Simon started bursting into laughter.

Simon: "It was hell believe me but I still won so there is that to look forward to. It will show you how skilled you are."

Princess: "Not the confidence I need but thanks Si."

I don't know why but I always got Jealous of Simon, no matter who it was or where he was. I just felt jealous all the time.

Simon: "Good luck. I'm preparing Vik for his date."

Princess: "OOO EXCLUSIVE FOR THE CHANNEL YES IS HE GOOD? HE BETTER BE NICE TO YOU OR I'LL KICK HIS ASS!"

Vik: "He's good, just don't scare him."

I watched the two of them exit the room before I looked over at Her sitting in her chair, sinking further over time as she slowly started to have less and less faith in me. After a further ten minutes. I was finally done with the draft and I smiled at her.

JJ: "I didn't do too bad. 85 rating and that chemistry is at 92 so that's a high score right?"

Princess: "It could be so much better but guys unlike what Simon did in his video, I'm not going to change it. And you guys have no idea how badly I want to change this. JJ I love you but god damn what have you done to me."

JJ: "Yep your fucked."

Princess: "Thanks, Now I need to win."

She turned to me and leaned in, Kissing me softly before pulling away.

Princess: "If I win, I'm shouting dinner. If I lose, your shouting."

JJ: "I have faith in you, deal."

I stood up and exited the room, closing the door behind me before hearing her start herself back up, I never understood how they managed to be so big on YouTube but I guess if it pays the bills then why not. And the Sidemen were pretty big to be honest. I know Emma would get a lot of sexist remarks, and so would the boys about the group being the Sidemen while Princess was in fact female. But I also know that it doesn't necessarily bother them at all. I walked over to Vik's room to see him getting ready with Simon helping him out.