I Miss You

Josh's POV

Josh: "No Harry. You need to be nice and play fair. Tobi hasn't been here before. He doesn't know anyone around here. So you need to be his friend in school. Just like you are at home."

I watched my little boy nod in acknowledgement before he gave me a hug and started to run off to his friends.

Simon: "Are you sure that was wise?"

Josh: "What do you mean?"

Simon: "Didn't you find out Harry had ADHD. Would it be wise letting him in charge of Tobi. You know I'm not trying to be a dick about it."

Tobi: "Daddy said a bad word."

Simon: "Naw I'm sorry baby. Why don't you go and have fun at school today yeah? Tell me all about it when you get home."

Tobi: "Ok. Love you daddy. Bye Uncle Josh."

Josh: "See ya later mate."

I watched as Tobi run off to meet up with Harry. They had just met up with their friend Preston and Mitchell. Those four were inseparable. I'm glad Harry found some other friends other then Tobi. Freya would be so happy. I miss her so much.

Simon: "Are you ok Josh?"

Josh: "Yeah I'm fine."

Honestly. I'm not. It will always hurt. But I'm hell bent on keeping her with me. I want to tell Harry all about her. I know it won't be the same for him. But he needs to know about his mother eventually.

Simon: "Still thinking about Freya aren't you?"

Josh: "Always mate."

Simon: "I'm sure she would have loved to send Harry off to school and hear all about his day. You can picture the smile on her face now."

Rob: "Hey guys how's it going? I'm Rob. I'm Preston's dad. I'm glad he found some friends so I thought I might introduce myself so it wouldn't be weird if they ever want to have a sleep over."

Josh: "That's fine. I'm Josh. This is my Brother Simon."

I looked over at the new kid. He had blonde hair styled up in a quiff. He seemed to look really scared. He turned to his dad. And maybe dad's brother. I don't know.

Preston: "HARRY YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

Rob: "Oh boy. Before you say anything I'm not. His mother was the one."

Harry: "WHY NOT!"

Josh: "Why are you stressing Rob?"

Rob: "Honestly his mother was extremely homophobic. That's why I left. She was oppressive and I applied for full custody. He still get's to see her I'd never take that away from him but he uh. His mum got to him early so we are trying to help him get those thoughts out of his head."

Simon: "That's a bit much for a little mind to understand isn't it."

Rob: "You would be surprised how much a kid can retain and understand."

Preston: "Because mummy said it wasn't good."

Rob: "Told you. PRESTON!"

I watched as the young guy started to look a little scared. He walked up to Rob.

Rob: "Preston baby what did I tell you about saying things like that?"

Preston: "To not to. It wasn't nice."

Rob: "Do you remember what else I said?"

Preston: "That it doesn't aff. Eff. Affect me. And that I should be nice to everyone because they are nice and because I should be there friend and because I want to be a good boy."