MiniZerkStar

Simon's POV

I just walked in the door to see Josh sitting in the Kitchen. He looked up at me and smiled. We had been in a relationship for well over 2 years now. Everyone was so supportive the entire time. I walked into the Kitchen and over to Josh. I leaned over towards him and kissed his soft lips. Even after all this time they still made me feel so amazing inside. The butterflies were incredible. And I loved every moment.

Josh: "How was it?"

Simon: "Wasn't too bad. Lux still can't goal for shit so I guess that's a plus."

Josh: "Win any?"

Simon: "Mine and Harry's video were the easiest so obviously I took those out. It didn't take long for me. You should have came. It would have been so much fun."

Josh: "You know I was starting to fall behind. I needed to get a tonne of videos done.Otherwise we both know what the fans are like. Remember when they thought you were dead because you didn't upload for a few days."

Simon: "I still think that was probably the funniest thing I had ever heard of. But I quickly proved them wrong."

Josh: "And you were amazing as always. I need to finish eating. Then I need to get back into the videos. I'll talk to you later ok?"

Simon: "Ok Daddy."

I winked at him as I walked away. He hated that joke but I loved It. And he always let me have my way. It was pretty funny sometimes. And yet there were also other times where he didn't care. Hell he seems to get aroused by the daddy thing while he's fucking me from behind. I walked up the stairs and knocked on Vikk's door. I heard shuffling coming from inside before he opened the door wearing only a towel. Instantly I started to get hard.

Vikk: "Oh hey sorry not long got out of the shower."

I looked down his small tiny body. Noticing he wasn't even wet. I ran a hand through his hair to find it completely dry.

Simon: "Your a terrible Liar. What have you been doing in here little boy?"

Vikk: "I uh."

He looked at the computer screen but it didn't have anything on it. I raised my eye brow as he turned back around. He looked down and must have noticed my dick getting harder. It wasn't exactly easy to hide wearing sweat pants.

Vikk: "I was hoping."

He leaned forward and palmed me in my pants. Making me let out a soft groan.

Vikk: "I was hoping maybe we could have some fun."

He slipped his hand in my pants and pulled out my member. Massaging me slightly while holding a firm grip. Fuck this guy was going to be the end of me. I pushed forward and walked into his room. Picking him up while he still had one hand firmly around my shaft. I watched as the towel dropped around my ankles.

Simon: "Your going to fucking get it slut."

He pulled at my shirt.Ripping it off my body before pulling down my pants. He grabbed a condom from his bedside table and started to put it on me straightaway. Nice to see he wasn't messing around. I reached down behind him and cupped his ass in my hands. Giving him a light squeeze. He let out a small yelp in response. I moved further down him before feeling it wet. I found his hole and noticed he had beaten me to it.

Simon: "Naughty boy.What did I tell you about helping yourself when I'm around."

Vikk: "I'm sorry daddy."