At the Carnival

Ellie'sPOV

It's funny how we ended up here. The sun shining down and for the first time in a long time. Heat. God it felt so good. Though it was still cold as well.

Harry:"Come on guys we finally got here I want to have fun."

JJ:"Harry breathe. We can have fun later... Ellie don't you fucking dare."

Simon:"What she said."

JJ:"For fuck sake Simon."

Ellie:"Well then come on I would like to have some fun as well."

I looked at the boys as we walked. We just arrived at a carnival being situated near my home. I invited the guys seeing as they tried to have a day off and they thought it would be cool for a big group. Vikk was vlogging though which kind of annoyed me a little. Like come on. We are here to strictly have fun.

Ellie:"Vikk really? I thought we agreed no Vlogging."

Josh:"Let him have his fun. He barely does anything else so I would be more surprised if he wasn't Vlogging. YouTube is all he knows."

Vikk gave me half an evil look which made me laugh. He can't look intimidating at all. Even if he tried. We were walking around just scoping the place out before we would split up and do our own thing.Some fans had already come up and seen the guys which was funny. I did what I usually would and stepped to the side and watched them interact with everyone. It was awesome how they were still so humble.Though Josh kept trying to pull me in. We had only started dating a couple of days ago which was probably why he was trying to be with me a lot. I still had to make him focus on his work though. Simon and Vikk told me he almost missed a day because he wanted to be with me.I thought that was pretty cute but at the same time. They kind of need to do their work.

Josh:"Ellie come here."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into him. His natural scent was so alluring. Smelt like Cinnamon and Sandalwood. That might have been cologne though now that I'm thinking about it. No one smells that good naturally do they?

Josh:"Can you not smell me whenever you hug me. It's weird as fuck."

Ellie:"You smell nice."

Josh:"That's always your excuse. Any ideas on what you want to do?"

Ellie:"I'm fine doing whatever. I half used this as an excuse to see you and get you all away from your computers."

I looked up at the taller boy as he tried to look slightly offended. I knew he was faking it though as I laughed quietly at him.

Josh:"Did you guys hear that?"

Ethan:"I did but no one else did. Your evil Ellie."

Ellie:"Oh please you all needed a break and time to have fun. I know how long it can take to get a good video."

Tobi:"Sometimes. Though it is rare that it takes all day. We tend to do a pretty alright job most of the time. Now I already know what I want to do. I'm running off. Meet you all back at the cars later tonight."

I checked my phone to find a message from Ethan. Though it was only 4pm. The sun still bright in the sky.

Ethan: "I know what your doing. Make sure he has fun. If anything happens give us a shout and we will come running. We all love you Ellie. We want you two to work as much as you do."

I put my phone back into my pocket and gave Tobi a wave before he left. Harry had stopped Vikk from Vlogging and had grabbed him by the hand back over to us.