You Love Me Too Much

(Got bored so I decided to re visit It's All In The Past like I normally end up doing and realised that even though I put my best friend Caitlin ^ in the story in a relationship with Josh. I never really wrote anything so fuck it.)

Caitlin's POV

I bounced around the mall with my shoes squeaking along the ground, I could hear some light chuckling behind me. Causing me to turn around and look at the boys behind me.

Caitlin: "You guys are too fucking slow."

Josh: "That's totally not my fault."

Michael: "It kind of is mate. Caitlin you never did answer me how you ended up with Sidemen of all people."

Josh: "Well fuck you too mate, why is Harry hanging off you then?"

Michael: "I don't know, can't get him off me."

Harry: "Who said I wanted to let go."

Caitlin: "GAAAAAY!"

I notice a few people turning to stare at me and the boys and the four of us couldn't help but laugh at our stupidity. I watched as Josh walked up to me and grabbed my hand softly, gently lacing his fingers with my own, he was cute like that sometimes I guess.

Michael: "Anyway I need to go find and grab a few things. Just meet you guys back at the car later or Nando's?"

Harry: "Oh score."

Michael: "My money still hasn't come in yet."

Harry: "It's fine mate, your shout when it does."

Michael: "Deal. Alright Caitlin just message me later when you figure out what you guys are doing."

Caitlin: "Alright bye."

I watched the two of them walk away with their hands held together, I looked over at Josh to see him smirking at me, so I did a vomit motion, causing him to laugh out loud.

Caitlin: "Come on mate you need some new clothes."

Josh: "You do know that I can grab whatever I want from the store right?"

Caitlin: "Ok then how about some real clothes then?"

Josh: "They are real clothes, your wearing one of my jumpers now."

I liked down and noticed the sleeves were extending past my hands, causing me to floop Josh. As I slapped him he looked at me with such an offended look on his face.

Josh: "Did you just floop me?"

Caitlin: "Yep, what are you going to do about it?"

Josh: "Maybe I won't do anything."

Caitlin: "Come on."

Josh: "Nope."

Caitlin: "FIGHT ME!"

I saw him start to laugh uncontrollably. I guess when a 5 foot 6 thin and very pasty white girl says fight me in a high pitched voice... Yeah I wouldn't take myself seriously either. But aside from the jokes he did actually need some real clothes. All he ever wears is Sidemen clothing, I mean yeah the jumpers are comfortable as hell but he needed real clothes.

Josh: "Why are you so obsessed with me wearing other clothes, these are comfortable, they keep me warm in the cold and we have clothes for the heat as well."

Caitlin: "You can't just wear SDMN clothes."

Josh: "I'd say I've done a good job so far."

Caitlin: "To you yeah, but let's be honest. Not everyone would know who the Sidemen are, and even when you do get stopped by people for a picture. It's funny and all but at the same time like, you need to wear normal clothes every now and again."