Song Tag

So I got tagged by my lovely friend WaterPrincess97 though not going to lie when she came up with the idea I was all over it in a heart beat to do songs we associate with the sidemen or the pack. She did the sidemen as she doesn't really watch the Pack which is fair. But I watch them all so I am going to give 11 songs. One for each boy. And I have been doing this for a few days now, almost a week. It's not easy.

So let's start off plain, simple and easy.

Ethan - Rise Up by Andra Day

*GASP* HE STOLE THIS FROM PRINCESS!

Now here me out on this because I introduced the song to her and she loved it and there is a reason behind it, the song is literally about rising up and overcoming the obstacles that stand in your way. One of my favourite lines is in the chorus which is "I'll rise up, In spite of the ache." I don't know why but that one line almost makes me cry because it shows that no matter what, I can do this and Ethan shows so much resilience, happiness and over all love for his fans even though they have hounded and abused and bullied him for years. A song could not perfectly suit another person...

Unless you are Preston.

Preston - Note to God by Charice

First of all... I fucking love Charice, her voice is spectacular, she has gone through a lot in her life and I love how beautiful she is, and Preston shares this with her. He has grown into a man on YouTube, he has stayed by everyone's side fighting for keeping the peace with not only himself and his friends but with his fans, he is always happy, always smiling and an all round nice guy. And his faith will forever be the one thing I will always respect him for no matter what.  His faith is strong and his resolve is immense, I can not find a bad thing about this boy. And the song proves it's, talking about "If I wrote a note to god." The song talks about speaking what is Inside and not letting anyone pull you down, wanting for the world to become peaceful where we all live in happiness and mutual respect for one another. And right now at the moment we need this, we need people like Preston and the Pack and Sidemen. We need the happiness that all celebrities and you tubers exude not only in their videos and films but in day to day life.

Tobi - I'm Ready by AJR

Come the fuck on I'd kind of be a bit of a dick if I didn't choose this song right? It's his literal opening song and granted I haven't watched a lot of his channel. Every time I hear this song I just think of Tobi. No deep meaning behind this one because as I said, I don't watch his channel much if at all. But I'll be damned if this wasn't an easy choice that everyone saw coming from a mile away.

JJ - Brave by Sara Bareilles

This was a toss up between JJ and Lachlan but I have a better idea for my Australian home boy. This song is about taking chances, being bold and not caring what people think... yeah you can see where I'm going with this. JJ has released a movie, an album (I knock it a lot but I enjoy some songs) and his humor and his heart reflect that. He. Comes across as this big, muscular annoying and obnoxious piece of shit on camera, and I've been quoted in saying that he is as fake on camera as my love for women... yeah, I hate his videos and his online persona, but honestly he is the nicest person and kindest person so I've heard. Though it's hard to think of that when he literally started the trend for #StopVikAbuse. But I feel like this song encompasses his I don't care attitude. I am me, and fuck what people think.

Vik - Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia (Alessandra) Cara

Ok so I love this song and Alessia is an incredible young singer. And this song reminds me of Vik. If you are wondering why when this song talks about body positivity and positive thinking in women you are right. But it reminds me of Vik because of how much he genuinely does for his fans. He has uploaded over 4 fucking thousand videos. Across three channels. All in the hopes of pleasing the fans. He has worked while sick, through his GCSE'S and his high school as well as into his early adult life. This song reminds me of him because he is beautiful, both outside and inside, and he is always there for his fans to help them when they are down, to help them feel better when they feel like shit. And honestly. With so much going on with his life. The fact that he still uploads so often, giving to his fans even when they are not as nice with him. When he does everything he can to make everyone happy and pleased, even when they are hostile and fighting back. Shows that he really is beautiful and wants nothing but for his fans to be happy, think healthy and to love themselves and still be who they are. Even though he may not say this directly. He is still indirectly telling us and that's why this song suits him. I know many people won't agree and to them I say don't listen to the words, listen to the meaning.