Anti Climactic

Simon's POV

I couldn't help but actually fall in love with so many people living in the house at once, Lachlan in the attic, Michael and Danny here as well. And between those three alone it was practically Australia vs U.K. I don't know why I haven't thought of something to do because of that.

Danny: "Oi Simon you right mate."

Simon: "Hm, oh yeah nah I'm fine sorry guys, you sleep alright?"

Danny: "Yeah fine actually."

Lachlan: "Michael wants food and I'm getting hungry, anyone want to go for a feed? Vik said he's taking me and Danny, and I know you mention food around JJ and he's in."

JJ: "FOOD WHERE!"

I just shook my head when I saw him come running into the room. Racing up to me and grabbed me in a bear hug. Lifting me up off the ground.

Simon: "Yes JJ we were going to grab some food."

JJ: "What why "were" you? Fuck that let's go."

Simon: "I love you JJ but that thing where you breathe, and live and shit. Would be nice to continue doing that."

JJ: "Oh sorry."

He put me down and hugged me properly, I'll never understand what this guy is but I looked around me to notice the boys all staring at us.

Lachlan: "No."

Michael: "Yes."

Lachlan: "No Michael I've been here a lot longer than you have."

Simon: "What's going on?"

Lachlan: "You two aren't together."

Simon: "Oh fuck no could you imagine that, yeah a hug is nice every now and again but with JJ. He'd kill me with love and affection. I don't know how his partners lasted as long as they did."

JJ: "Fuck off Simon."

The boys laughed though Danny looked like it was forced. As if maybe he had an ulterior motive to this.

Simon: "You sure your ok Dan?"

Danny: "I'm fine. Just hungry I think? I could eat a fucking horse."

Michael: "That's something we haven't done yet."

Lachlan: "You guys are nuts."

Danny: "Worked out for us in the long run though didn't it?"

Lachlan: "Yeah I guess. Alright let's go I'm actually starving."

Danny: "You look fine to me."

I heard him under his breath, why was he so quiet, the entire time these guys have been here they have been loud and practically obnoxious. Though that's what I liked about these guys, they were loud and it was entertaining to say the least.

JJ: "Well I'll take Simon and Michael. Vik can have Lachlan and Danny, let's go."

Time Skip

As we sat down and waited for our meal to be ready, Danny was still looking less like himself. Maybe all the blonde in his non existent hair has killed his brain cells... Or I'm a fucking cunt and a hypocrite.

Michael: "Danny, same as always?"

Danny: "Yeah mate."

Lachlan: "You right there? Your thinking pretty deep about something."

Danny: "Huh, nah fuck it I'm good. It's nothing important."

JJ: "You sure, you know you can talk to us."