Well Then

Vik's POV

I just did it. So many people still don't believe it but... I confirmed the rumours. It's hard you know, trying to be someone strong and resilient but we all make mistakes somehow. In what we do, who we are with, or the way we word things.

JJ: " Vik please open the door."

Sometimes our mistakes start to haunt us, they start to take hold and make us do stupid things. Make us realise we aren't worth it anymore. That maybe sometimes we have to give up in order to proceed.

JJ: "JOSH WHERE THE FUCK IS THE KEY!"

I could hear JJ and Simon both bashing on the door. JJ furiously trying to break in. As soon as Simon sent the message. I started to instantly receive so much hatred and abuse. People telling me I was a fake, that I wasn't Vik. People telling me I was "Being gay for attention" it was like as soon as I admitted, everyone turned against me. The words hurt, the harassment hurt. Whoever said words can't hurt you. Have never had tens of thousands of people hurl abuse at you, All at the same time. I looked down at myself and winced. The pain killed me inside and out. The carpet turned a different colour then I remember. All I remember is a loud crash before falling asleep. I'm so tired.

JJ's POV

We can't have been too late. I should never have mentioned it. This was all my fault, And i could never take it back. I waited in the white room, Josh and Simon on one side of me while Ethan and Tobi were on the other side. Harry sitting down in front of me.

Tobi: "He'll be fine."

JJ: "He better be."

Ethan: "You're not helping the whole no abuse thing."

JJ: "Don't fucking start."

Josh: "Ethan just stop."

JJ: "If i didn't fucking leave him..."

Simon: "It would have happened eventually. It was inevitable, he's been like this for a while JJ. Sometimes you can't stop it and it barely takes a small nudge before it turns into a free fall. This isn't your fault. You tried everything you could as soon as you found him. You stopped the bleeding, you cradled him and never let him go. You did not cause this, this is not your fault."

Harry: "Where was my pep talk when my ex broke up with me?"

Josh: "You weren't suicidal and tried to kill yourself."

JJ: "He's not suicidal,"

Josh: "Then explain what happened?"

JJ: "He had tens of thousands of people Josh, likely a lot more than that hurling so much shit at him that he broke. So many people turned on him, told him he was pathetic, unnatural, a fucking disgrace. His youtube accounts both lost over a million subs total. All because he came out of the closet."

Harry: "What about your channel?"

JJ: "About three million."

Ethan: "Holy shit. Who the fuck cares wether someone is gay or not? It's not their life so fuck them."

Josh: "All we can do is wait. I'm going to go and get some food and drink Harry can you come and help? Do you guys want anything?"

Tobi: "I'm fine."

JJ: "I'm good."

Ethan: "Depends where you are headed."

Josh: "Not sure yet."

Ethan: "Just a drink."

Simon: "You know what I'll eat."

Harry: "Ok I'm coming."

As they both got up and walked out the door. I felt so angry. At myself, at Josh for keeping me talking in his room, At Simon for hitting send, At Ethan, Tobi, Harry for not being there to help us. At the Pack for not even trying to talk to him. The only one that even attempted to message him was that Jay guy. Lachlan's friend. And he has the least to do with all of us. Maybe it's a gay thing? Josh and Harry had barely left the room before a doctor walked out.

Doc: "For Vikram?"

I don't think I had ever moved so fast in my life. I launched myself from the chair and half ran to him, the doctor taking a step back until the others amassed behind me.

Doc: "G-Good news and bad news."

JJ: "Good news."

Doc: "He's going to be ok and you can see him, he's awake but he shouldn't be."

JJ: "Bad news?"

Doc: "The cuts run deep and he lost a lot of blood but he will be ok. We almost lost him on the operating table trying to stitch him back up."

JJ: "How does someone almost lose a patient?"

Doc: "I don't know I'm just a runner."

JJ: "Where is he?"

Doc: "O-Only one at..."

JJ: "I said where is he?"

Doc: "Follow me."

Granted I hated getting angry at people but when my boyfriend is in trouble, uncomfortable or needs a shoulder to cry on, Then god forbid any poor bastard that tries to get in my way. I wasn't even thinking about the others as I left, following this guy to Vik. My poor baby. When we arrived in his room, My boy was awake and looking around dazed. When he saw me though, his head faced the end if the bed and he just looked so sad, so Ashamed.

JJ: "Oh Vik."

Vik: "JJ I'm sorry."

I ran over to him and held him gently. Making sure to not hurt him further. As I looked deep into his eyes, I leaned in and kissed him lightly. Even in a Hospital gown he was still so beautiful.

JJ: "Vik baby don't ever be sorry."

Vik: "I made a mistake. I was so scared. I didn't know what to do."

JJ: "That's why you have me, I won't ever leave you, no matter how hard you try to walk away, or how badly you want to leave, I won't ever stop loving you. There is nothing that could push me away."

Vik: "Please don't let go of me."

JJ: "I'd never dream of it beautiful."