Probably Not

Vik's POV

This guy. My boyfriend is such a bloody wanker I swear.

Vik: "Simon can you please get off there you can't climb that."

Simon: "Watch me."

As he climb higher up the tree I couldn't help but smile to myself. Yeah he's a dick and doesn't listen to me when I'm just trying to help him out but come on he's beautiful. And I know our friends don't mind us being together which is nice to know. Meaning we can be ourselves. Even if it does mean me having to tell him not to climb the bloody tree.

Vik: "Simon get down from there. Everyone can see you."

Simon: "Let them watch. That just means they know I'm having more fun than them."

Vik: "No it means everyone can see up your dress. I'm glad your wearing shorts today but still Simon can you please get down before you hurt yourself."

He looked down at me with an almost sad expression on his face before he slowly started to climb back down. He was about to make it on the last branch before he slipped and fell. Landing flat on his rear.

Simon: "Ow. Fuck that hurt."

Vik: "First of all there are kids around, And secondly I told you so."

He looked up at me and glared before extending his arm out and letting me grab it, Pulling him back to his feet. I stood behind him and brushed the dirt from his dress before he turned around and held my hands in his own.

Simon: "I love you Vik."

Vik: "I love you too Simon, I love it even more when you listen to me though."

Simon: "I wanted to have fun."

Vik: "You can have fun and do whatever you want but at the end of the day you have to remember that when your wearing a dress or a skirt of any kind you need to be mindful of those around you. You don't see any girls deliberately lifting their clothing up to show everyone what's going on underneath do they?"

Simon: "No I know but come on. You enjoyed watching me."

Vik: "I always do Si. Come on let's head back home and pick up the boys."

Simon: "Oh yeah we are going out for dinner tonight aren't we?"

Vik: "Yeah they all wanted Nando's but we need to drag them away from their computers. I know that's their job but they could at least hang out with us more often."

Simon: "Why don't we join them sometime?"