Don't kick me out

Lachlan's POV

Lachlan: "Jay I'm so bored here. I tried to record and get over here so I could spend time with my friends but I just ended up sleeping all the time. And now they won't even wake me up to take me with them."

Jay: "Well where are they now?"

Lachlan: "Out I think. I don't know I didn't even hear them leave."

Jay: "Where have you been?"

Lachlan: "Out fucking cold on the couch. I literally can't hear them leave. It's starting to make me feel guilty that I've come all this way and fucking nothing has happened."

Jay: "So what are you thinking?"

I had recently come over to Canada to visit Rob for about a week. I thought it would be great. So much fun could be had but instead. I ended up crashing on the couch for two days and he wouldn't wake me up. It sucked. I'd go to sleep alone and wake up alone. It was starting to annoy me.

Lachlan: "I'm thinking I might have regretted coming over here."

Jay: "Michael and Liz both suggested that perhaps you tried staying up and talking to them?"

Lachlan: "Tell them to shut up and leave me alone. I don't comment on your love life."

Jay: "Whoa hey where did that come from? Listen Lachlan I'm sorry if you feel like you made a mistake going over there but at the end of the day we are just trying to help you out. Your still on Australian time as well. And your body is still getting use to it. Liz just started laughing saying that you should be use to it with all the travelling your doing."

She had a point. I travel all over the world so often. Viewers are starting to wonder what my family actually do. A small channel like mine... There's no way I would be able to just up and leave at any time and go around the world for a week or so with no real thought behind it.

Lachlan: "Tell them I'll stay up and wait for them. Ask them what's going on. And then let you guys know. And besides. Aren't they going back home to Sydney soon?"

Jay: "Liz goes back in about 2 days but Michael is going to go and see his Aunty and his cousins for a day or two. I'm thinking of going over with him. I might get to meet someone other then his mum over Skype."

Lachlan: "Ooft time to meet the family then hey Jay?"

Jay: "Keep talking like that and I'll just ignore you next time you message."

Lachlan: "You wouldn't. I talk to you way too often."

Jay: "As true as that is. I will ignore you. I'll get Michael to slap me if I even look at your messages."

I heard them laughing in the background. I looked at my phone and realised I had been talking to Jay for well over an hour now. Maybe I should let him go.

Lachlan: "Hey isn't really late over there? Shouldn't you guys be in bed?"

Jay: "Yeah it's about 3 Am here. I guess we probably should head off. Michael is taking Liz over to Pathetic fair tomorrow. They asked if I wanted to go with them but I'm not sure yet."

Lachlan: "Dude you should go with them. It will get you out of the house and you won't have them there forever."

Jay: "Yeah but I can go down and see Michael more often now."

Lachlan: "It doesn't matter. Spend all the time with them. You don't get to be with him all the time."

Jay: "Alright alright I'll go. I'll talk to you tomorrow. See ya man."