AnyTime Tobi

Tobi's POV

Watching the boys as they all moved around the room in a panic made me giggle to myself. Getting everything ready to go out for dinner with Jesse and friends to celebrate everyone arriving for our Upload event.

Josh: "Vik where the fuck is my jacket?"

Freya: "It's on your chair."

Josh: "How did it end up there?"

Freya: "Well I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your friends knowing what you get to on your own."

I watched Josh go a bright shade of red on his face as he clicked into what he did. He walked off towards his room while I high fived Frey next to me.

Freya: "So when are you thinking about talking to them?"

Tobi: "About?"

Freya: "Don't play smart with me choc chip you know damn well what I'm talking about."

Tobi: "Oi Frey you been around Josh too long."

Freya: "Don't know what your talking about?"

Tobi: "Honestly I don't think I will any time soon. It was hard enough hiding my involvement with Bailey. Let alone when he broke up with me."

Freya: "Aww Tobi you know your mates are here for you. You don't have to go through it on your own."

Tobi: "Yeah I know. I just get scared is all. They aren't as open to the community or at least as adversed with the people as what some others are. I mean yeah they would accept it but I don't think I'm ready."

I looked at Freya as she gave me an almost apologetic face.

Simon: "Don't think your ready for what?"

I froze instantly as Simon got closer.

Freya: "Ready to deal with your shit when we get there."

Simon: "Hey!"

Freya: "You guys love me. You know you do."

Simon: "True. Everyone ready?"

A round of agreement was heard as everyone was ready. With Ethan and Harry here as well we all drove ourselves there. It was only dinner but it was a really large group. As the boys Partners had all decided to come and join us to celebrate which was great. Watching Simon with his new girlfriend Sammy made us all happy. Seeing him smile made us all so happy for him. And she was really sweet too. Got along well with the boys and the girls loved her. The only bad thing we could say was that she was always thinking of everyone else. When she first met the boys she had offered to cook for everyone. And I laughed while they all recorded. She was sweet.

Freya: "I call Tobi."

I laughed as she linked her arm with mine. Holding onto Josh on the other side. As we walked in I noticed Jesse already there sitting down. She looked really pretty tonight.

Tobi: "Alright looks like I'm next to you then."

Lachlan: "All good mate."

As we all walked in and took our seats. Conversations began and I couldn't help but listen to everyone. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but I chose to ignore it until Frey mentioned it. I had Lachlan and his friend Jason on the other side of him. He hadn't met everyone yet, But had arrived with Lachlan yesterday.

Frey: "I felt that you know. Why don't you answer it?"

She whispered over to me but could sense my hesitation.

Freya: "Oh Tobi you need to tell them to stop."

Tobi: "I'm just letting it go. They fucked up."