School Confessions

Landon's POV

I've been here for Three months and it's kind of started to piss me off.

Mum: "Come in Landon you have to go?"

Landon: "There's no point. I'm not going to use any of the shit they teach us. And I can guarantee you that no one actually cares about the school if it burned down.

(Fucking same Bruh and I left two years ago.)

Mum: "Come on mate you know you have to go. You don't have a choice."

I got myself out of bed...Somehow. Pulling on my uniform. Why did we have to move over here. I was so far away from my friends and family.

Mum: "Preston wants to say hi."

I walked over to my phone which had been stranded on my bed side table while I slept. I picked it up and saw that I had a few messages from Preston and one from Ariel. I think she was the only one who actually talked to me at school.

Landon: "Hey Preston."

Preston: "Your mum tells me you won't go to school."

Landon: "If your going to start shit then I'm hanging up."

Preston: "AW come on Landon don't be like that. I do miss you man. How has school been going over there? What's it like?"

Landon: "It's pathetic.The teachers barely care. Apparently we are getting a new Science teacher today while Miss Cros is off on maternity leave."

Preston: "Do you know who your getting to substitute?"

Landon: "No. But he will be staying with us for the rest of the year."

Preston: "Well then make that something to look forward to. Be his friend and maybe it will be easier to go every day."

Landon: "Friends with the teachers? Do you even know me?"

Preston: "Yeah I do. And I know you need an excuse to go. How's Ariel?"

Everyone thinks I'm straight. I told her about me being gay on the first day. She told me to keep quiet. Apparently they really aren't liked all that much.

Landon: "She's doing really well. Look I need to go. I'll talk to you later maybe?"

Preston: "Landon you do realise I know your gay right?"

I pulled the phone away from my ear and had to stop for a second.

Preston: "I'll keep it quiet don't worry but I don't really care."

Landon: "Thanks. But I have to go. I'll talk to you later."

Time Skip

Ariel: "What do you think he will be like?"

Ariel had been pestering me all through Geography and English. I only got a brief reprieve during Lunch when I had to go to the toilet. She was excited to meet the guy. I guess in some way I was as well but it's easier for her.She's friends with everyone. Or at least she knows everyone. We were sitting in our chairs waiting for the guy to walk in. We had a new student as well apparently. He wore the uniform and was seated in the chair next to me. He was cute.

????: "Hey cutie."

I turned to look at the blonde haired boy next to me. He was really tall but he was absolutely gorgeous. His blue eyes would pierce through anyone's soul. He was beautiful. But I looked over to Ariel and saw her watching him as well. He said just quietly enough so we would hear.But didn't direct it at either of us. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.