Wroetostar Smut

Harry's POV

This guy. This fucking guy. Knew damn well what he was doing.

Vikk: "Come on Harry help me please?"

Harry: "Why can't you get one of the boys to help you? Why do you need me?"

Vikk: "Josh is out with Freya. JJ is gone. Simon is always editing or doing something. I don't even think he is in the house right now."

Harry: "I'm not coming around for no reason."

Vikk: "But I will give you a reason. Just let me think of one."

Harry: "Why do you want me to come around so fucking badly?"

Vikk: "Because out of everyone in the SideMen I don't get to see you all that often compared to the others. I miss you mate."

Harry: "How long until the boys get home?"

Vikk: "I think Josh is staying at Freya's. And I don't know about Simon."

Harry: "Hang on a sec."

I exited out of Skype and decided to text Simon.

Harry: "Hey Simon. Is Vikk alright?"

Simon: "Don't know I'm not at home at the moment and I won't be back till tomorrow. Ask Josh."

Harry: "You ok?"

Simon: "Talk to you later."

That was weird he wouldn't just brush anyone off like that without giving a reason. Next up I guess is Josh.

Harry: "Josh is Vikk alright? He seems to be acting weird."

Josh: "He's probably just lonely. Normally someone else is always with him. I'm not sure though."

Harry: "So he is just a lonely person."

Josh: "I'd guess so.Alright I have to go. Freya is making dinner."

Harry: "Alright see ya."

I got back into Skype and saw Vikk had blown up my phone.

Vikk: "Harry come over please."

Vikk: "I'll be your friend."

Vikk: "With a cherry on top."

Vikk: "I'm small enough to be the cherry so I'll be the cherry if you want?"

Harry: "Oh my god Vikk fine I'll come over just because your lonely. But I like the idea ofyou being a cherry."

Vikk: "That can be arranged. ;)"

Harry: "Oh really?"

Vikk: "You come here.And I'll be the best damn cherry you want."

Harry: "I'll be there in 15."

I got up off my bed and walked over to my cupboard. Pulling out my Jacket before grabbing my wallet and keys.

Harry: "Going over to the Sidemen house."

Callux: "Alright see you later."

I left without another word. Heading down and ignoring my phone going nuts in my pocket. I had no idea what the hell Vikk was going to do. But I can't say I'm not looking forward to it.

Time Skip

I finally pulled into the drive way of the SideHouse. I honestly feel like the trip took way longer then I wanted to. I got out and locked my car before walking over and knocking on the door. I heard foot steps running down the stairs before Vikk opened the door. The small Indian boy wearing a black dressing gown.