If Only You Knew

Ok guys this here is chapter one of my new Poofless book. I already have three chapters up as of right now and I am almost finished with my Jerome FF for Adopted. Feel free to check either of them out but once I have finished Adopted the next original FF will be a Sidemen one. Promise.

Rob's POV

Another day, another grind. More videos to get done and then afterwards I can relax at home and do my own thing until work tonight. I know Preston doesn't mind but, Maybe I could do some more work here?

Preston: "NO LACHLAN WHY!"

Hearing him having a fake moment at his friend was a sure sign that today was going to be a busy day and I can't wait.

Raquel: "Hey Rob, You're here early."

Rob: "Oh hey Raquel. Yeah thought I'd get in and get to work on that factions series he has had for a while. It hasn't been touched for a week. Thought if it won't get done I can do it in my spare time."

Raquel: "Getting on top of things? I didn't even know he had a faction series."

Rob: "It's only 4 episodes long."

I winked at her as she giggled to me, though I knew if I had told her how many videos there actually was. I'm sure he would kick my ass. Between Thumbnails and editing these videos for him, I've been up all night and I only came in here because I know Raquel has no idea about the coffee that is in my bag. As long as she doesn't pinch them for herself. I'm happy.

Raquel: "He's been recording for about an hour now. Might be a long one, want me to take it?"

Rob: "Yeah ok, Good luck then and enjoy it. Do you have any others to do today?"

Raquel: "No not for today, just the one and then I need to go to work."

Rob: "How is the new job going?"

Raquel: "Honestly, I feel like quitting. I feel like I get more done here, and I enjoy it more."

Rob: "I know that feeling. Anyway I'm going to get started, I'll see you later."

I waved her off before heading around the building and over to my room. I loved and thanked Preston enough for a triple monitor set up for editing videos. It just made everything so much easier to handle and move around. I had barely plugged in my USB and started working before hearing a knock at the door, seeing Preston walk in.

Preston: "You're early."

Rob: "Raquel tell you?"

Preston: "Yeah, I only gave her one video today, she needs to get to work. Are you going to be ok in here?"

Rob: "Yeah I'll be fine. Got my stash and I'm all set to go."

Preston: "You seem tired?"

I turned to look away but I knew I was going to be slightly sluggish today, not drop in the quality of my work, but I will be taking a little longer to get some stuff done that's for sure. I tried to focus on the Videos and the thumbnails in my folder but it was a bit difficult with Preston rolling me away from the computer and spinning me to face him dead on.

Preston: "Rob, Mate you look like shit."

Rob: "I'm fine, I have to get your videos done."

Preston: "What you need is to get some sleep. Come on man I still have the other solo videos you did the other day as a back up just in case. Go home and get some sleep."

Rob: "I'll be fine Preston, Just relax ok. I'll be fine."

Preston: "What were you even doing?"

Rob: "Just work stuff. Go do some videos Preston I'll be fine."