Secrets And Confessions

Josh's POV

Vikk: "So yeah he was just standing there not moving and I got worried until I got closer and he screamed and It scared the fucking shit out of me."

Simon: "That's how you broke your phone?"

Josh: "You get scared and launch your phone? Great defence tactic Vikk."

Vikk: "What else was I going to do?"

Josh: "Punch him. I think it's a valid response to hit someone if they scare you. Just say you flinched and reacted."

JJ: "Vikk can't hit anyone. He's too small. He wouldn't be able to do any real damage."

Mitch: "He can't punch but he will piss you off and get you back when you least expect it."

Simon: "What do you mean?"

We were up talking to his American friends for a while. Since he had Lachlan come in and play with us. And then Rob come in with Rocket League. It had been interesting. We had usually just brushed them off as block kids. But they were pretty cool. They had come over a few times if they were in the country. But that's about as far as it went. I know each of us talk to some of them but not enough to really do anything.

Rob: "He's a sneaky little fuck. Last Ski trip he was over here for. Jerome and Lachlan punched on about something stupid. Fucking this little shit."

I watched him grin to himself.

Rob: "This little shit thought it would be great while everyone was sleeping to wake us all up except for Jerome and Lachlan. And just got us all to run in with pots and pans."

Jerome: "I don't sleep until Vikk goes. Fuck dealing with that."

Harry: "He doesn't seem that bad. He's too innocent."

It went dead silent through the call. And that was hard with 11 of us.

Lachlan: "Harry isn't Vikk staying with you right now?"

Harry: "Yeah. I'm not scared. Look at him. He's adorable. He couldn't hurt a fly."

I looked up and saw him planning something. You could tell it on his face. I heard Skype go off. I looked down and saw a Private message from Rob.

Rob: "You can tell he's already planning something."

Josh: "Without a doubt. Just don't incur his wrath."

Vikk:"I don't know what you guys are talking about."

Harry:"Who would be the easiest ones to destroy and get revenge on?"

Fuck.He would know straight away to just say me and Rob. Last time Minecon was here they all came over. Everyone had gone out to grab food while Rob stayed behind needing to finish some editing. I just wasn't paying attention. I was still in my room at the time. Simon came in and asked but I was too busy with my own editing. I heard the front door leave so I went down wearing a pair of shorts. I didn't have a shirt on because it was rather warm and I walked in and saw Rob sitting at the table. Long story short. Vikk walked in the front door first thank god and caught Me pushing rob against the fridge.

Vikk:"I'd guess probably Lachlan."

The fuck. No. That's not the right answer You need to say me and Rob.

Lachlan:"Shut up Vikk."

Simon:"Gotta tell us now."

Preston:"What did you do Lachlan?"