To Look After You

Landon's POV

I hate Preston, I mean for fuck sake it would have been nice of him to at least tell me he missed his flight. Now I'm stuck in Florida with Jerome and Mitch.I'm not complaining but it would have been nice if he didn't leave me behind. That is legit the only reason I even decided to come. Was because I knew Preston would be not that far behind me and I wouldn't have to worry. But now I'm freaking out sitting on my bed These guys have made for me to stay in. I feel so bad, They shouldn't have had to make a bed for me and now for Preston. It should have just been one bed.

Jerome: "Hey Landon you alright in there?"

Landon: "Fine?"

I said it as if it was a question. Was I alright at the moment. I swear my voiced cracked but I'm hoping he didn't hear that. I had my phone in my lap and I was talking to Preston. Apparently Paige got sick and he had to take her to the hospital. That's why he missed his plane. Ok that's fair though, If someone is Ill then you need to look after them first. I can respect that. But right now I'm kind of fucking shitting myself because I'm on my own in a place I have not yet been to before. And I am not doing to well.

Mitch: "Landon can I come in please?"

No.

Landon: "Yes."

Why the fuck would I say that. I can't have him in here, Seeing me like this. He would laugh at me for being so pathetically stupid. Why would I want someone in the room with me while I'm breaking down. Even if I do have a crush on him. I mean look at him with his fucking perfect hair. And his infectious smile, Stupid Mitch.

Mitch: "Fuck Landon are you alright?"

He walked over to me and sat on the bed beside me. Pulling me into his embrace.

Mitch: "I'm not very good at this I'm sorry but what's up Landon? You look like you need a hug."

Landon: "I do. I'm scared."

Mitch: "Why are you scared dude?"

Landon: "I don't know you guys all that well. And I've never been here before. And I'm stuck here on my own."

Mitch: "Your not alone Landon. You have Jerome and I with you. Plus I'm pretty sure when you set up your laptop over there you will have your friends as well yeah?"

Landon: "That's not the same. I just feel uncomfortable."

Mitch: "Naw Landon I'm sure you will be fine mate. Preston will be here tomorrow yeah? Why not just relax and enjoy yourself right now?"

Landon: "It's hard to relax and not have to worry about anything when your too busy worrying about everything."

Mitch: "Trust me your just over reacting to what's going on. Preston will be here tomorrow.And that should help you feel better yeah?"

Landon: "Yeah I guess."

Mitch: "Then keep focusing on that? He told us about you and your anxiety. I'll stay with you as long as you need alright?"

Landon: "Don't let go then."

Mitch: "Sorry?"

Landon: "Please don't let go."

Mitch: "Preston didn't tell us that."

Landon: "Sorry."

Mitch: "Why are you sorry?"

I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me and smiling. I was so comfortable. I didn't really want him to move.

Jess: "Hey Mitch can I ask you something?"