"Home"

Lachlan's POV

Rob: "So how long will you be staying for?"

Lachlan: "As long as it takes you to kick me out."

Rob: "Why me though? You could have gone to Vikk and the SideMen. Preston has his office. And you've already stayed with Merome before for a month or so right?"

Lachlan: "I know. I talk to Vikk all the time. And the Sidemen house would get crowded. No doubt I'd move into the building with Ethan, Tobi and Harry. I've already stayed with Jerome and Mitch. I'm surprised they didn't kick me out."

Rob: "I'm glad they didn't. Though I don't get why me."

Lachlan: "Maybe I wanted to spend some time with my favourite Canadian."

Rob: "Do you even know any other Canadian people?"

Lachlan: "Nope. Which is why your my favourite."

He chuckled a little under his breath. Before pulling me into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me.

Rob: "Well then I guess we will need to find a place to set you up then. I don't think you will be leaving any time soon."

Lachlan: "If I may. Can I crash on the couch for tonight. I'm still fucked from Jet lag?"

Rob: "Go in and crash in my bed. I'll still be up for a while. I have a video to do and edit."

Lachlan: "Are you sure?I don't want to intrude in your space."

Rob: "It's only a one bedroom place. It's fine. Just stay in there."

Lachlan: "Are you sure?"

Rob: "For fuck sake Lachlan you might be gorgeous to look at and talk to but your not very smart are you?"

I could feel myself blushing. I had a silly looking grin on my face as I looked at my feet. Tilting my head to the side for an instant before looking up at the beautiful Canadian dream in front of me.

Lachlan: "You think I'm gorgeous? Your not too bad yourself I guess."

Rob: "I think your more then that. But I can't say that yet."

Lachlan: "Why not?"

I walked closer to him.Slowly at first before he pulled me into a hug again from him.Crashing his lips into mine. I felt the need he held. The passion he wanted. How long has he been like this I wonder? He pushed me back.Still in his arms until I felt the wall behind me. He pushed me against it. Bringing his body to mine. I moved my hands up and across his back. Letting them run under his shirt. Feeling his bare skin under my touch. I heard him moan out slightly while he moved away from my lips.

Rob: "Think we can still be friends after this?"

Lachlan: "Fuck friends.Your my boyfriend if you want this."

Rob: "I can live with that. You sure?"

Lachlan: "Fuck me Robby."

Rob: "Not if your going to call me that."

He lifted one hand under my shirt. Before raising his arm. Pulling my shirt clean off my body.He attacked my neck. Kissing and biting gently at my skin. I'm glad I can just wear a jumper because there is no way I could hide them normally. I lifted his shirt up from behind. He helped me pull it off him before I moved my hands up his front. I'm not going to lie.Feeling the tingle of his chest hair along my hands just added to the tension. He had been kissing my neck and chest. Before he found the sweet spot on my neck.

Lachlan: "Fuck Rob.There."

He started to continue at the one spot. Making me moan and grunt with each kiss. I felt him move his hand down. Cupping my now erect cock in his hand. I felt myself getting even harder. I couldn't take it any longer.