I did, Or I use to...

Lachlan's POV

That's it. Three years we were together and he just, said it was enough, that he was over me. And to make it worse. To add insult to injury, he was already with a girl. And she was gorgeous, How the fuck was I supposed to compete with that?

Preston: "Dude breathe yeah, You're actually making me tear up here. I know it hurts, and what Mitch did was painful and it would have destroyed you, but remember that in the end what he did was wrong, how he did it was wrong. I wish I could be there for you but you know I can't."

Lachlan: "It's ok Preston, Just needed someone to talk to?"

Preston: "What about Jay and Tenneal? Wouldn't you be able to see them? Or talk to them about how you're feeling?"

Lachlan: "Of course as can but they are out on a date right now and I really don't want to disturb them."

Preston: "Is there anyone you can talk to?"

Lachlan: "I'll be fine, I just needed someone to talk to ok? I'm sorry Preston."

Preston: "Hey no don't be like that it's fine ok? I only asked because I don't want you to think that you can't talk to someone close by."

Lachlan: "It's fine, I think I might just, I don't know."

Preston: "Why not wait for your friend to come over tonight to make dinner? Isn't that what you hired him for?"

Lachlan: "It's one sum a week and he prepares meals for the week and freezes them or leaves them in a date style in the fridge. I don't pay him just for dinner but it would be nice."

Preston: "There you go do that. Look it's late and I'm sorry but I need to get some sleep. You know we do love you Lachlan, even Jerome doesn't agree with it."

Lachlan: "He has Nick though. He can't worry."

Preston: "Try and get some sleep ok? I know it's early afternoon and you guys are always fucking complaining about the heat but seriously. Have a nap, think about it, and then we can talk about it again tomorrow ok?"

Lachlan: "Yeah ok. I'll talk to you later."

Preston: "Good night Lachlan."

Lachlan: "Good night Preston."

After he ended the call. I looked around me to find my phone sitting on the desk in front of me. I knew he was gay, but maybe I should cancel tonight? Tell him what happened and hope he will understand? I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

Alexai: "Konichiwa."

Lachlan: "Konichiwa Alexai-San"

Alexai: "I literally want to punch you Lachlan. Anyway what's up mate? I should be over around 7 to make dinner and get your meals prepared."

Lachlan: "Hey uh, About that, I might need a Raincheck on that tonight. Mitch broke up with me and I kind of uh."

Alexai: "I'll be there in ten."

Lachlan: "What?"

Alexai: "See you soon."

Lachlan: "No Ale..."

He hung up on me. He actually straight up hung up on me. I threw my phone onto the table and lay down on my bed. What the hell was I suppose to do now? I couldn't really force myself to be happy right now. I had a couple of videos but right now. I wasn't even interested. The only thing I could do is wait really. So I did. I decided to just upload a stock video I had done previously and tweeted out that things hadn't quite gone so well. And my head isn't in the right place. A second tweet stating that videos may stop temporarily but know that I'm getting help. Be back soon...