DADDY! DADDY!

Ethan's POV

I walked into the factory building and couldn't help but feel slightly overwhelmed, the size of this place was massive.

Boss: "Mr Payne. I hope you aren't thinking about leaving us so soon... Ah I'm terribly sorry, A lady has stopped by for a meeting, JOSHUA!"

I watched a taller, more define young man run over.

Josh: "Yes sir?"

Boss: "I have a meeting now with a potential client. Can you give Mr Payne here the rundown?"

Josh: "Yes sir. Come on Mate let's go."

He smiled warmly at me before leading me through the factory, showing me the different machines, the products we made, turns out there are a lot of uses for Plastic...

Josh: "Over there you have Jerome and Simon. They have been friends for years. JJ and Lachlan over there. Hate each others guts. And then here we have Vik and Kayleigh, one of only Two girls we have. It may seem sexist at first but it's actually the girls leaving. Those two have been together for about three years now."

Ethan: "Cute."

Josh: "Indeed. This is where you will be sitting at first before we train you to actually work the machine. Lachlan will have to help you out a bit later but it won't take long."

I watched the way he smiled at me and I can't lie. It was beautiful.

Josh: "Why the fuck he got you to come here now and not earlier when we started is beyond me."

Ethan: "I think he said something along the lines of just meeting the other workers, getting a rough idea of how it works. I think anyway."

Josh: "Hm. Well how badly do you need the job? Because I hope you don't find me being rude. But it doesn't seem like you are the type of guy that would apply here willingly."

Ethan: "No problem but you are right, I haven't been able to find work the entire time I've been out of school. This is kind of my last shot right now."

Josh: "This place is a last shot for a lot of people. Trust me. But the last alarm will sound for everyone to start heading home now. It shouldn't be too bad once everyone leaves."

Ethan: "What about me?"

Josh: "If it was up to me. You would stay behind with me so i can show you some more of the work. But It's up to you. I won't force you."

Ethan: "Mate if it makes it look like I need this job, and want to stay here. I'll camp out if I have to."

I watched a smile creep onto his face as he looked at me. Or maybe it was just my imagination. I don't even remember. He showed me around the last of the factory, introducing me to everyone else before I shit myself, hearing the alarm blare.

Ethan: "What was that?"

Josh: "Alarm to tell  everyone to go home."

Ethan: "How come you stay back so late? I mean granted it's 3 Pm now."

Josh: "Someone has to work in the family right?"

Ethan: "Does your girlfriend not work?"

I listened to him giggle and smile at me again.

Josh: "I haven't had a girlfriend in about three years."

Ethan: "Oh I'm sorry."

Josh: "It's ok, coincidentally that was about the same time I came out of the closet and won custody of my little boy."

He's gay. Oh my god he's gay. And he has a kid.

Ethan: "That's awesome congratulations."

Josh: "Thanks."

About half an hour later. I could hear little high pitched squeels as a little boy came running in before he stopped and started to walk carefully.

Boy: "DADDY!"

I watched as Josh turned his head in an instant and ran over to the boy, curling him up in his arms and holding him tightly.

Boy: "DADDY I MAD A PIC SUR OF YOU AND MUMMY WHEN SHE WAS HERE."

I watched him pull the picture out in front of him and I swear i fell in love with this little mad and his dad. And his dad was sexy as fuck.

Josh: "Oh Harry it looks beautiful mate, did you have fun today at Pre School?"

I felt a presence behind me and noticed a guy standing right next to me.

????: "It's cute isn't it?"

Ethan: "It's fucking adorable."

????: "Name's Tobi. Josh has been a close friend to me for a long time. He's been messaging me all day about this really cute guy. Told me he was going to get him to stay back and teach him. Thought I had to check it out for myself but it's definitely not what I was expecting."

Ethan: "I'll take that as a compliment. He's beautiful. And watching him with his son is even more adorable."

We watched Josh pick his son up and take him into the break room. He pulled out a box of crayons and some paper and set Harry to drawing. He walked back out to us and watched us strangely.

Josh: "What?"

Ethan: "That was beautiful watching you with Harry."

Josh: "He's all I have left. I can't lose him too."

Ethan: "I don't think that would be possible somehow. You are gorgeous."

I saw a slight blush creep onto his face. It was honestly adorable.

Harry: "DADDY He make you make red on your face."

I turned to see the little man behind his dad, i took the initiative and sat down in front of him.

Ethan: "Hello. What's your name?"

Harry: "Harry."

Ethan: "How old are you Harry?"

Harry: "Mine Three."

He showed his hand up and made three fingers holding them in front of himself. He smiled and laughed to himself as I held out my hand for him. He walked up to me and high fived me instantly.

Harry: "Papa?"

Ethan: "Sorry?"

Josh: "Harry we talked about this."

Harry: "PAPA! DADDY AND PAPA LIKE MUMMY AND DADDY!"

I watched the little boy jumping up and down but he looked really sad. I was so confused and had no idea what he meant. But it didn't take long for Josh to step forward and lean in. Kissing me slowly and gently, it felt like nothing I had ever felt in my life. I could hear Harry's little cheers while Josh pulled away and just giggled at me. A blush appearing on his face.

Josh: "Harry use to see my ex and I do it all the time. He loved it and made us kiss all the time."

Ethan: "Harry what was it you like to see Daddy do again?"

Harry: "HAPPY HAPPY!"

I watched Josh smile before he kissed me again. That's it I'm sold. I love kids.