Carrier Prt 2

Part two for my Carrier one shot which as we know is direct inspiration for Pride, Prejudice and SideMen from my amazing friend WroetoShmoo . Please go and check it out it is incredible. This picks up directly after part one.

Jay's POV

After talking to the police about what went down, the bodies on the ground being simply unconscious out of self defense and also the fear I had with Michael's name being on the list, even though he wouldn't be raped and left for dead. That they would sell him to the highest bidder for a profit. Michael was not happy with my lack of faith in him not staying alive. The police left us and I messaged Lachlan back.

Jay: "Sorry Lacey the coppa's just left. Uh did you tell anyone about us?"

Lachlan: "I know what you are thinking with Michael's contract with the company and All I said was that Jay's Feyoncè is on the list and I told him to come here for the extra protection after just being attacked. JJ wasn't too happy considering you ran out like you did but. Josh over ruled him and told me to inform you that if you didn't get your ass over here and to where you are both safe. He would come over there and drag you if he has to... and I know you don't want him finding out about Michael."

Jay: "Lachlan, I know it might be a bit odd that I'm about to bring him into the same house as everyone else. But I don't know how to handle this. I mean yeah he isn't as popular as Seana or "Fangs". And we know he isn't a rapper or an RnB artist. But he has still made a huge impact on the LGBT community, I know it's not a massive deal for you guys. And I know Vik and the others would only know him as an artist, but damn it Lachlan you have been here before. You know what he is like. The panic attacks, the anxiety. I'm petrified."

Lachlan: "You're with him now right? Don't let him ever think he is alone. I know how close you two are and separation anxiety is a bitch. Come on I'll text you the address and I need you both to head back to the office and wait at the top floor. I'm convincing JJ to get Jerome to meet you both there so that way you can't be followed. Please be safe. I'll give you Jerome's number as well ok? He's the only one not assigned to someone in order to keep them safe and take care of them."

Jay: "Ok sure. Just uh, Yeah don't say anything please?"

Lachlan: "I won't. I promise."

Michael: "So what's happening?"

I looked up to see his beautiful face in front of me. He looked so sad, the tears dried on his face as he came down from his emotional high. I guess seeing your future husband... hehe that sounded funny, get hurt would make anyone upset.

Jay: "We need to pack a bag, Grab some clothes and make sure your accounts are safe as normal. I'm going to pack the car and get us ready to go. Baby are you hungry or do you need a drink?"

Michael: "I'm fine baby. I love you so much."

He looked a little scared but it was understandable. As he looked deep into my eyes, I felt something inside me, something stirred and I could barely contain myself as I picked myself up, one hand landing on his chin as I kissed him deeply. His hands found my shirt and pulled on them tight, causing me to rip it off quickly.

Jay: "Michael. Please."

Michael: "No... this time we finish."

Jay: "Are you sure?"

Michael: "Yeah."

Time Skip

After putting our clothes back on, I looked over at Michael and could see the wild grin on his face, he was so happy and so ecstatic that I feel like I didn't just fuck him but gave him the best present in the world. He looked over at me and smiled again, barely containing his excitement as he bounced over to me. Kissing me passionately.