JayStar123

Vikk's POV

It was funny. Lachlan told me that it was only him that was coming over. It must have been a last minute thing that Jay was coming.

Lachlan: "But no the event was so much fun."

Jay: "It was different to say the least. I know it might be because this is a new country and I've never been here before. But who I'm surprised with how much I'm enjoying myself over here."

We were sitting in Nando's with Josh while everyone else was too busy doing their own thing.

Josh: "Think you would come over again Jay?"

Jay: "Yeah more then likely. I won't lie even though I'm a creator myself it's fucking cool meeting you guys."

Josh: "Your welcome."

Vikk: "Fuck off Josh.Anyway. How long are you guys here for until you leave?"

Jay: "Three more days I think."

I turned and looked as Josh's eyes lit up. I think I was the only one who knew about what was going on with him and Lachlan. Ever since he came over a few months ago. And fucked my god damn brains out. I know he ran off to get a condom. It might have been to Josh. I wonder what happened between them. Since then. The two of them have been really close and Josh is always talking about him.

Jay: "I can just do my own thing. There is a nice hotel down the street from here. I could just stay there."

Vikk: "Fuck off your staying with us. Wouldn't want you to do anything to make you uncomfortable."

Jay: "It's fine man. I don't want to be in your space while you guys are recording."

Josh: "Jay it will be fine. But you will more then likely need to stay with Vikk. He's the only one with enough room."

Jay: "Are you sure?"

Vikk: "Yeah come on. I'm finished and I can see everyone else is. Come on let's go home."

I grabbed my wallet out and went to pay but Jay had already beaten me to it.

Jay: "What?"

Josh: "You didn't have to pay for everyone?"

Jay: "It's fine. I might as well say thanks in some way or another."

Lachlan: "Come on let's go. I'm starting to get tired."

Time Skip

We finally got home and I was so happy no one else was home. Simon was doing something with some Footballers. And god knows what JJ was up to.

Vikk: "Lachy want to record?"

Lachlan: "Yeah ok then.What about Jay."

Vikk: "He can jump in the back ground. We can do a dropper video."

Lachlan: "Ok sure. I need to go get a few things done first. So give me maybe a half hour?"

Vikk: "That's fine. You can use JJ's set up."

Josh: "It doesn't really matter so go ahead. If you can't use your own Laptop."

Lachlan: "It's cool.I'll see you guys soon."

I watched as Lachlan ran up the stairs. Basically leaving Jay with us.

Josh: "Sorry guys I have to go edit and upload a video as well. Jay if you need anything just ask Vikk or go nuts here."

Jay: "Yeah thanks I guess."

He left us both alone as he ran up to his room. Closing it quickly.

Jay: "Five bucks?"

Vikk: "Ten."

I looked at him and started to laugh at what we were talking about. Jay seemed amused as well. And it seemed like he was still enjoying himself. Which always made me happy.

Jay: "So what do you guys end up doing around here while everyone else is off doing their own thing."

Vikk: "Not a lot really. Play games on our own.Go through comments on videos. Check Twitter. Maybe watch tv or someone else's Videos."

Jay: "That would explain why your always knowing about our videos."

Vikk: "It makes it easier to communicate."

Jay: "What about my videos?"

Vikk: "Always."

I looked up at him as I saw him blush. He was so beautiful. I loved watching his videos. His voice was like silk to the ears. And his body language and how he held himself makes it seem like he really enjoyed everything he does.

Jay: "Your cute Vikk."

Vikk: "Your not too bad yourself Aussie."

I started heading up to my room slowly. Jay reached out and grabbed my hand. Pulling me back down to him. Before embracing me in his arms.

Vikk: "You smell really nice."

Jay: "Thank you."

I felt him let me go and to be honest. I didn't really want him to let me go. But I know it would have been weird with the other guys around.

Jay: "I want to see your room."

Vikk: "Aren't going to take me on a date first?"

Jay: "I thought that's what Nando's was? I paid for dinner didn't I?"

Vikk: "It half counts.Now you just have to choose a place to go and I'm paying this time."

Jay: "Or."

He walked up the stairs and made me follow him. We walked into my room and he lay on my bed.I lay down next to him and felt him wrap his arms around me. He ran one of his hands through my hair.

Jay: "Or. We can stay in bed. Order some pizza. Do your videos as I can take a break as people just expect it with me. And we can relax. We can chill and I can hold you in my arms and treat you like a princess."

Vikk: "I think that sounds like an absolutely amazing idea."

I leaned up and kissed him slowly. I had wanted to do it for so long. Since I had started to watch his videos. I don't know. It just seemed like he was happier.And it made me happy. It was probably the weirdest thing. No one would ever expect me to even think of Jay. Between working with the Sidemen and the Pack. I don't really get to do any videos with other people. But that doesn't mean I don't get to watch them. And with Jay here. I won't be taking any chances letting him go without him knowing. I finally stopped and went to move away. But he had other ideas. Leaning forward and deepening our kiss. He put his hand up to our cheek and started to stroke it gently.

Lachlan: "HEY GUYS!"

Lachlan walked in and Jay and I pulled away quickly. I saw his hair was a bit messed up and his shirt was tucked in a little.

Lachlan: "Oh. I see how it is. Interesting."

Vikk: "Fuck off and go back to Josh."

Lachlan: "Don't know what your talking about?"

I saw him grin towards us.

Jay: "Fuck off Lachlan. If you will excuse me. I'm happy for the first time in a while. So leave us alone. Videos later."

I watched as Lachlan laughed and ran off. Jay pulled me back down next to him. Holding me in his arms. He was so sweet and he just. Gah he smelled so nice. I wish he didn't have to go If I'm to be honest. I feel like we would get along so well.