Questionable Google

So this is going to be something different. Instead of a normal one shot I want to do something that I think is really funny. Now first things first. I have a love for comedy and making people laugh, whether that's through telling jokes or telling my mum she would have more luck me surviving a night in the ocean then I would do the fucking dishes. But I love comedy. So I want to ask if you guys want a comedy book? These won't necessarily be a pack or sidemen book but if you want it to be I can make it a comedy book about the boys. Whether that's through jokes about them, or roasting them (Making fun of them for the sake of comedy for example telling Preston his old haircut was the reason Justin Bieber cut his bowl cut off.) so if you want something like that do let me know.

But for now I thought I would go through and look at some. Embarrassing or weird shit I've had to google in order to write some one shots or my stories accurately. And if the police or a psychologist went through my google history they would find SOOO MUCH PORN! But I'm 19 so that was expected.

So for my stories. I've incognito tabbed every fucking search I've made. Starting with jumping ship. Do you know how it weird it felt typing into Google.

"Which deadly gasses are known to kill a human in less then ten minutes?"

HOLY SHIT DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING WEIRD THAT WOULD LOOK I'd have the fucking police on my door step like YO HITLER YOU OK IN THERE?

And don't get me started when I started killing characters in Jumping Ship. Oh my god. I have asked Google.

"How many volts of electricity is required to kill a human?"

"Does the neck have to be broken for a person to be killed or can they still live?"

And my personal favourite. "What is the maximum amount of blood a person can lose without dying or suffering severe injuries?"

Do you understand why I incognito tab everything I search for? Don't even get me started on the suicidal shit I had to google. That made me feel bad.

"How long does a person have to be hanging for them to die?"

Or. "What is it about a hanging that kills a person?"

Fun fact it's not the choking of a hanging that kills the person. It's actually when the neck snaps out and the body dangles it actually ruptures the inside of a persons throat and can cause the head to collapse on itself. I know I thought it was interesting as well. BUT THAT WAS FOR ONE FUCKING BOOK!

My first book Love Online was easy. I didn't really have to google all that much for that story because I partly wrote it from my own experiences.

But my biggest and longest book which I'll combine because book one and book two are both related. Are It's all in the past and expectations. For that I haven't really needed to google many things that were embarassing but more so questions like.

"How does hypothermia work?"

"Can a person fall in love with someone again after they cheat on them?"

But DO YOU PEOPLE REALISE HOW OFTEN I HAD TO GOOGLE FLIGHTS FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY! HOLY SHIT IN AUSTRALIA WE KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT YOUR COUNTRIES! I had to get my good friend Caitlin to tell me how long it takes to drive around England without being in another country. But American flights are weird and confusing. Although I did like googling how long it takes to fall in love. That wasn't even for the story I was just curious with that one.

Oh god my second full length book Magus Verbosa. Because it revolved around magic I used a lot of knowledge from books and games. And my main knowledge of magic comes from The major game franchise Final Fantasy. As well as books like the study series by Maria V Snyder. The elemental series by Brigid kemmerer. Stuff like that. But the only embarassing thing I've had to google is.