Fix It

Preston's POV

Preston: "You know I'm still hesitant on this right?"

Josh: "You two need to talk and get it sorted and over and done with. It's pissing me off hearing you two argue so fucking often."

Preston: "Sorry."

Josh: "Don't be sorry tome. I'm still surprised you agreed to come over dude."

Preston: "I'm all caught up and have a week off. Might as well do something different. Flying over here is definitely different."

Josh: "Well we are just about home. He should be up stairs in his room. There is no way he is asleep so you can head up and talk to him."

Preston: "Should I though?"

I had been arguing with Simon for a while now. I didn't care about the video I thought it was hilarious. Then it eventually got worse once the fans thought he was serious. Then they started bashing and attacking him. He eventually snapped and told me to sort It out as it was my fault. Saying I started it as a cruel joke.

Preston: "I didn't start anything."

Josh: "That's what you need to get through his head. Because I swear to god if I hear either of you arguing or complaining I'll make you both stay with someone else."

Preston: "I call Vikk."

Josh: "I meant I'll kick you out of the house and you can stay with Harry."

Preston: "Oh. Ok."

He parked the car and got out. Leading the way to the front door and pushing me in.

Josh: "Don't waste time with Vikk I want Simon handled first. Then you can do whatever the fuck you want."

Preston: "Fine."

I walked up the stairs towards Simon's room with Josh on my heels.

Josh: "Don't even think about running."

Preston: "I won't."

Vikk: "Preston what...?"

Josh: "Keep walking Preston."

Vikk: "The fuck Josh?"

Josh: "Sorting this shit out first. Then you can have him."

I kept walking. Ignoring Vikk while I walked up the stairs to Simon's room. I knocked on the door once before he yelled to enter.

Simon: "What's up Josh."

Josh: "Locking you two in here till shit get's sorted. Either sort it out now. Or find a way too."

Simon turned around and saw me. And I could tell the moment he snapped.

Simon: "THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BRINGING HIM HERE!"

Preston: "I didn't do anything."

Simon: "What so your fans just decided to bash the fuck out of me. Send me death threats.I got fucking slapped on the street the other day because of your so called "Fans." That's not on Preston and you fucking know it."

Preston: "I tried to stop it. I didn't start anything."

Simon: "Get the fuck out of my room."

Preston: "Simon please."

Simon: "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Vikk: "Oi nah you need to calm down. And you need to grow a fucking dick Preston. I know damn well you didn't do anything. You never would seeing as you can't hurt a fucking fly. Simon you need to breathe. Look at him. He can't fucking hurt someone he's too sympathetic for that shit. If he says he didn't start it on purpose then fucking clearly he's telling the truth. Who would want to hurt you?"

Simon: "Vikk. Get out. I really don't want to yell at you."

I watched as Vikk walked over to Simon and held his face in his hands."

Vikk: "You don't have a choice Simon. I'm not going to let two of my best friends. From both the Sidemen and the fucking Pack. Have such a sense of hatred and betrayal towards each other. Otherwise I won't fucking record with either of you. Preston your easy to avoid. But Simon for fuck sake we live in the same house and I don't think you want me to abandon you.And before you say anything don't think for a second I won't. This doesn't just affect you guys it effects all of us."

I watched as Simon stared deep into Vikk's eyes. Vikk rested his forehead on the older boy while I could feel Simon holding back. But he didn't last long. Simon leaned in and kissed the boy.

Preston: "I'm just going to go home."

I turned around and walked out the door. Closing it behind me. I started walking down stairs with tears in my eyes. Josh's door was open so I thought I'd at least say good bye and that at least he tried right?

Preston: "Hi."

Josh took one look at me and shot up out of his chair. Pulling me into his arms. I picked myself up and held onto him as I just let the tears fall. He was never going to forgive me. I couldn't stop the shit going on. It hurt honestly. I never did anything to hurt him so I don't get why he would hold such hatred for me. He would have to know I wouldn't ever do it to him right?

Josh: "Breathe Preston. You have a week here. He will have to get over it eventually."

Preston: "I want to go home already. I don't want to make it awkward with everyone. It's just weird with me being here."

Josh: "I'm not letting you go though. I don't want to just yet."

I tried to bury myself deeper into his chest even though I knew it was a waste of time. You can't hold onto someone tighter then I already was with Josh. I'm glad he likes me at least right?

Preston: "Do you like me still?"

Josh: "I know you wouldn't ever do anything on purpose. You wouldn't ever instigate something against someone. It wouldn't make sense seeing someone like you trying to hurt another person."

Preston: "I don't want him to think I hate him. I don't."

Josh: "I know baby. It hurts us all. Believe me. I trust you Preston."

Preston: "You just called me baby."

Josh: "Because your fragile. I feel like I have to protect you from the world because your so small and timid. Your easily annoyed and hurt and it hurts me seeing you like that."

I held onto him. The tears had finally stopped.

Josh: "Do you trust me Preston?"

Preston: "Yeah of course. Why?"

I looked up at him to see him instantly move his head down and kiss me. It was so gentle. It was... Pure. If that makes sense. As if you could tell the best of intentions on just him kissing me in that moment. It felt so different to when I was with anyone else. It was weird. It felt funny at the same time. I started to giggle, causing him to pull back and look at me.

Josh: "Was it that bad?"

Preston: "It was funny."

Josh: "Why was it funny?"

Preston: "It was. So nice. And I loved it. But your beard was tickling my cheeks so I couldn't stop myself from laughing."

Josh: "Your adorable Preston. I won't kick you out. Trust me. Your staying with me ok baby?"

Preston: "Ok Joshy."

Josh: "Want to go get some lunch?"

Preston: "Can we lay down for a little first? I'm so tired from the flight."