Good Night Vikk

Vikk's POV

I walked around my room.Simon was sitting on my bed while Lachlan was sitting down against the wall. Writing in a book.

Simon: "What's he writing?"

Vikk: "I'm not Sure Little Lachy what are you writing there?"

Lachlan: "What? Sorry I'm just writing down some ideas going through my head at the moment.Trying to put some plans together. The usual stuff."

I couldn't help but giggle to myself. My boyfriend and my best friend are both with me and I feel incredible right now.

Vikk: "I want to do something."

Simon: "Vikky I'm really tired right now though. You know it's late."

Lachlan: "It's about 10:29 pm. It's way too late to do something now you know that."

Vikk: "Oh I didn't realise it was so late. I'm sorry guys."

Simon: "I'm sorry Vikk. How about we go do something tomorrow yeah?"

Vikk: "Ok sounds like fun. I can't wait."

I started bouncing around my room. I was so freaking happy.

Vikk: "Have you guys heard from Josh or Harry?"

Lachlan: "I haven't. Maybe Simon has?"

Simon: "Josh said he was staying with his parents for a few days. And I think Harry is at home."

Vikk: "I'm glad Josh finally got to see his parents. Being a manager for Mill wall would take the time out of him. And yay we should invite Harry over and play a game."

Lachlan: "Vikky baby I just told you how late it was. You need to slow down. You don't want to get a tummy ache do you love?"

Vikk: "No Lachy I'm sorry."

Lachlan: "Come here baby."

I walked over and sat down. His arms wrapped around me. I feel his body heat enveloping me.He held onto me tightly. As if letting go would kill us.

Lachlan: "I love you Vikk."

Vikk: "Yay I love you too Lachy. Oh You two can take the bed. I'm going to take the floor tonight."

Simon: "It's fine Vikk. I'll take the floor so you and Lachlan can have the bed."

Vikk: "Aw Simon are you sure? I don't want to be a meanie."

Simon: "It's fine mate.We will wake up tomorrow and have a lot of fun. How about that?"

Vikk: "Yeah ok. That sounds like fun. I can't wait to have fun."

Lachlan: "I can't wait either. It's going to be lit."

Vikk: "Why do you say that?"

Lachlan: "Say what?"

Vikk: "Something being Lit?"

Lachlan: "It sounds cool. It's a different word used to explain something. I think it's pretty sweet."

Vikk: "Would you say it's lit?"

Lachlan: "Damn it Vikk the puns. I can't handle them all. Come on baby it's getting late. We need to go to bed."

Vikk: "But I need to do videos for everyone. They won't like me if I miss a day. They didn't like it last time remember?"

Simon: "They can wait.You can see your really tired so why don't you lie down and we can do a tonne of videos tomorrow."