Happy Birthday

Simon's POV

We were all around the kitchen celebrating Caitlin's 19th birthday. She had already celebrated with Josh and the rest of her family. But now it'sour time. Which usually means a party get's out of control. It sucks only Mitch and Jerome could come over and celebrate with us all.

Caitlin: "You guys are fucking awesome you know that right?"

JJ: "Nothing is too much for the Side Chick."

Josh: "Fuck off JJ. But he is right. Nothing is too much or too little for the best sister anyone could have."

Harry: "I don't know.Rosie is pretty cool."

Josh: "She doesn't do videos with us."

Mitch: "Hey come on I've had Marley and Kyleigh in a few videos before."

Josh: "Just let me have this guys. Come on."

Caitlin: "I agree Josh has the best sister. Dare I say the best sibling out of you all."

Vikk: "Just let her have this one. It's her fucking birthday."

Caitlin: "Speaking of. Thank you guys so much. Mitch and Jerome I'm still surprised you guys decided to come over."

Jerome: "Shit I almost forgot. Rob and Preston recorded a message for you."

I walked out of the room and went up stairs. Preston still pissed me off. Rob I could handle.Why couldn't Lachlan come over. I miss him. I don't know if I can continue a long distance relationship with him. I miss my giant Aussie beautiful man. I even offered for him to come over. I flopped onto my bed. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I wasn't really in the mood to talk to anyone right now. I was a little frustrated. I had tried so badly to get Lachlan to come over here. I know he has a life over there but I miss him so much. He had all but ignored me yesterday and today. And it's about 7 now. He's probably cheating on me with that cunt Jay.

Simon: "Fucking asshole."

I launched my phone across the room. Not caring where it landed.

Caitlin: "Simon you ok?"

Simon: "Sorry Caitlin."

Caitlin: "I wasn't expecting you to stay when Jerome showed me Preston and Rob's message. But it's over and everyone wants to know what your doing.Cake is being cut up now."

Simon: "Give me a minute and I'll come down ok?"

Caitlin: "How about. You don't sulk and suck it up and come down now. We all know why your up here. And I know it hurts. Trust me."

Simon: "What do you mean you know it hurts. You don't have a partner."

Caitlin: "Not that anyone knows of."

Simon: "Caitlin you sly dog who."

Caitlin walked back over to the door before turning around to look at me.

Caitlin: "If I tell you do you promise to come down stairs?"

Simon: "Yeah."

Caitlin: "You know that movie Marley and me. The one with the dog and everything?"

Simon: "Yeah."

Caitlin: "Let's just say Marley and me is a great title for a movie."

Simon: "Hang on wait. I don't get it."

She stood there and watched me. Though my eyes widened and I looked straight at her.

Caitlin: "Ah there you go."