Pot of Holy Water

Michael's POV

Simon: "You know he hasn't been very mean to me yet? He was actually quite nice to Tobi and Josh as well."

Michael: "He has said some things about you though. Calling you the FIFA slut showing off your "Skills" for views."

Simon: "Hm, what if we got m to do it with a coupe of our friends?"

Michael: "How do you mean?"

Simon: "We have been laying here for a couple of hours now watching a movie, I know the others are awake, let's go have some fun."

Michael: "How are we going to do this?"

Simon: "Follow me."

He grabbed my hand and got up off of the bed, rushing out of the room into each boys room, talking to them about something before walking back into the lounge room. We waited as he plugged a laptop into the Tv.

David: "Why are we all coming in here? Have you decided not to be a complete slut this time?"

Kay: "Huh?"

Michael: "Don't ask. Simon had an idea that could be fun, but I don't know."

Simon: "I got bored and I was curious, David told us last night that he didn't know why we did YouTube right? That there wasn't any point to it. And when we met him, he was a bit savage in his greetings. Why not see what he says about our friends when he hasn't met them or heard of them before?"

David: "I've heard of a few of them, I'm not completely stupid."

I couldn't help but snicker to myself slightly as he told me off, Vik, Josh and JJ took their seat while David leaned on the couch from bend. Fuck it this could be funny. I took a seat on the floor in front of Vik's legs. With Kay sitting on his lap next to him.

David: "I still think you should run Kay. Who knows when he will pull you into the family business."

Kay: "The kids or telemarketing?"

I listened to the two of them high five each other before I noticed Simon open up google.

Simon: "Alright well I'm bored so I'm making this a video. Are we ready?"

We all agreed and within ten seconds he was already doing his introductions and introducing all of us.

Simon: "Vik's Girlfriend Kay is here, my boyfriend Michael is here and his best friend David is completely fucking hopeless with YouTube."

David: "Oi Fuck off A.I"

Simon: "A.I?"

David: "Your blonde, its artificial intelligence."

Simon: "Anyway, he doesn't know who these people are. In fact no one does, I'm going to bring up a few of my friends and I feel like it would be funny just hearing what he has to say."

David: "Oh you guys are about to get so much hate for this."

Simon: "Fuck it, it's going to be hilarious. Let's start with someone obvious."

"