#ShortPeopleProblems

Vikk's POV

I wish I wasn't this short. Everyone around me is so much taller. And it honestly genuinely sucks. I mean. What takes Lachlan or Simon 1 step. Takes me 3. I'm convinced.

Lachlan: "Come on Vikky It's not that far."

Vikk: "For you it's not that far."

Lachlan: "Are you still going on about that? Vikk if your so worried about your height why not find a way around it?"

Vikk: "It doesn't work like that."

Lachlan: "Why not."

Vikk: "Because It doesn't work that way."

I looked at the tall blonde as he bounded away from me. Before Stopping and turning to look at me. I love this guy. So much. And he flew over from Australia just to see me. I know it's not cheap. But. I'm kind of glad he did.He is literally a life saver. It had been about a week since he got here. And I could feel myself getting better already. (I'm making it a week since the "He makes me so happy" One shot.)

Lachlan: "Come on Vikky I don't get to come over all that often. I want to go out and see some things. And I have something I want to do."

I finally caught back up to him. Before he pulled me into his arms. Wrapping me up and holding me tight.

Lachlan: "Are you ok mate?"

Vikk: "I'm always happy with you Princess."

Lachlan: "Yeah nah fuck off mate, Princess?"

Vikk: "Yeah because I'ma Queen so I outrank you."

I winked at him knowing full well the pun I just made. Lachlan smiled and started to giggle.You could tell he was trying so hard to not break into laughter. He wouldn't dare give me the satisfaction on hearing it after a pun. But I didn't care. I stood on my toes and got closer to him. Throwing my arms around his neck and half pulling him down to kiss me. I loved the feeling of his lips on my own. I never wanted to let him go. I pulled away and stood down to my own feet before he leaned forward and rested his chin on top of my head.

Lachlan: "I love you Vikk."

Vikk: "I love you more Lachlan."

Lachlan: "After today.That statement will be a huge question mark in your life."

I looked at him with a confused glance. He literally flew over here. To help me. Even though he shouldn't have. After I broke down in my room. The pack and the sidemen on the screen. I guess it was half a good thing seeing as I never would have thought the two groups would get along so well.Normally my british boys ignore the Minecrafters. Which sucked because they were my best friends still. Then again. Not a couple I would have expected to continue getting along so well. (Hint for another one shot perhaps...)

Lachlan: "Come on Vikk. Get out of your head. You know I can't stay here forever. But I want to spend as much time with you as I can."

Vikk: "Alright. What do you want to do?"

Lachlan: "Keep walking and head into town. Do some shopping and get something for you."

Vikk: "You don't have to get something for me. I already know you love me."

Lachlan: "That's not the point. Now come on. The more you walk. And the less you complain about how much "longer" It takes for you. The sooner we would be there."

I couldn't help but laugh at him. He was so adorable. And his face lit up as soon as I started laughing. Even if I forced a laugh. I know he knew when I did. But still. Seeing his face light up will never fail to cheer me up.