Distractions

Preston's POV

YAY ROBBIE'S COMING OVER!Though I'm pretty sure Landon could not possibly give a fuck about him being here. He's been pretty salty lately and I don't know why?

Landon: "Will you shut up I need to record."

Preston: "You also need to grow up."

He got up from his chair and slammed the door shut in my face. I don't even fucking know what I did to make him so upset and angry. I haven't said anything to him?And he hasn't been angry before. It's only been in the past 2 days that he has been upset with me. Or at least I'm pretty sure it's me.He was fine talking to Lachlan earlier. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I had asked Rob to message me when he landed or was close to landing.

Rob: "Hey so uh. Got a surprise with me for you. Hope you like it?"

Preston: "Wait no I didn't agree to this. Do you still need me to come pick you up?"

Rob: "Nah I can organise something. I'll meet you at the office."

Preston: "Now I'm really scared."

Rob: "Trust me your going to love it ;)"

Well.I hope it's fucking worth it. Making me wait longer to see him. I can't believe he would make me wait even longer. He knows how I'm excited I am to see you.

Rob: "Lachlan told me that Landon is upset with you but he wouldn't tell me what made him angry. So I thought I would give him a reason to get upset."

Preston: "You know I get even more terrified with every fucking message you send me."

Rob: "Good. You can't even begin to prepare yourself for what your going to go through."

Preston: "So I'm going to die right?"

Rob: "No but you will be on cloud nine."

Preston: "This had better be worth it Rob or I swear I'm disowning you."

Rob: "You can't disown me."

Preston: "Are we taking bets now?"

Rob: "No. Because I would lose."

Preston: "What makes you so sure of that?"

Rob: "Because you would disown me in a heart beat if I told you what I was thinking. Be prepared baby. Your in for the night of your life."

I was going through quite a few emotions right now. Anger because he doesn't want me to pick him up. Intrigue and confusing because he was being vague. But god damn was my cock twitching at that wink face.And he said I will remember tonight. I hope he get's here soon. I need him right now.

Time Skip (Oh yeah. Poofless action. Prepare your butts... +5 points if you get the game reference.)

Game:"AND THEN THE THUNDER WAS LIKE BOOM! AND THE LIGHTNING WENT BOOM.And then it settled."

I couldn't help but laugh to myself at the ridiculousness of the game I just started playing. Jay actually told me about it. A puzzle platformer with comedy aspects.

Game:"But eye of the storm is very misleading children, Never turn your back on it because the ocean was all like PSYCHE!"

I laughed harder listening to the animation that was shown on the screen. I don't think anyone would actually be able to get the references and how funny it already was. I kind of feel bad for starting the game now. I should have just played it a while ago when I had a lot more time. I saw my phone buzz next to me so I took off my headphones and put them in front of me on the desk.