That Felt Good

(Before we start. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LizSDMN Hope you enjoy the crazy as fuck and hilarious idea that ran in my head when doing this... hehe. Also this was supposed to be longer but I was like fuck it.)

Liz's POV

I sat at the cafe with the three boys in front of me. Vik sitting opposite me while Michael and Josh were talking away as if everything was fine in the world.

Vik: "So when are you going to tell Freya?"

Josh: "If it was up to me... I wouldn't."

Liz: "You have to tell her someday."

Michael: "The sooner the better."

I watched the way Michael was looking at Josh, The obvious emotion that the two held was staring everyone in the face, Except for that fucking obnoxiously blonde and stupid Bitch of a woman Freya. She's been obsessed with Josh and in a "Relationship" with him for years, all because he couldn't ever say no and hurt her feelings. It wasn't until Michael and I flew over here last year for Insomnia and met them all that he started to change. I watched my phone buzz on the table beside me.

MINIMinter: "Hey babe, so I thought I would give you guys a heads up that Freya turned up at the house looking for Josh, She has it in her head that the two of them were going out for lunch but of course we all knew that the four of you were taking a break. Are you guys ok? Has she turned up there yet?"

Liz: "Hey, No we haven't seen her but I will let you know."

Liz: "Hey guys, Simon just messaged me then..."

Vik: "Girl we aren't even home and he thirsty."

Liz: "Says the guy sitting next to the couple in a skirt."

We usually make light jabs at each other to ease the fun. Vik's obvious homosexuality... literally we saw it coming from a fucking mile away when he tried to hit on Michael before Josh got to him. Made it more fun, and with me being labeled the "Fag hag", I took it in my stride to join in and have fun.

Liz: "But seriously though this skirt, I need it in my life."

Vik: "We can go once these guys head back home. I'll take you out and show you where I got it. Looks good doesn't it?"

He stood up and took a step back before twirling around. Allowing it to flare upwards and the radiance of the skirt shone and glimmered with the sun. It was beautiful, and even Josh and Michael turned to look.

Josh: "It looks so comforting."

Liz: "Why donMt we go find one for you Josh."

Michael: "Not going to lie... not very pure thoughts running through my head right now."

Liz: "Gross, fuck off."

Michael: "Oh please you are like it with Simon."

Liz: "That's different though."

Vik: "How is it different?"

I looked at my friends and realized I was in a losing battle here. No matter what I said, It was going to end up wrong in some way.

Liz: "I know It's different but I'm choosing to keep my mouth shut. Simon said that Freya turned up at the house and was looking for Josh. She had it in her head that the two of you were going out for Lunch today. But you said to everyone at home, and the boys that you weren't free to record because you were coming to lunch with us. And your boyfriend."