The Party Is Cancelled (Smut)

Lachlan's POV

Lachlan: "This is so weird."

Preston: "How is this weird?"

Lachlan: "You're all here? In Australia, in my home, I'm lucky I have the bedrooms available for you guys. Jay won't be happy he has to stay on the couch but he will live."

I looked around at the boys and noticed all of them were really enjoying themselves. I'm glad they were liking it here, it's not the biggest place but I'lol be damned if I didn't stock up on alcohol and get ready for tonight. With Jay bringing his boyfriend, Even Mitch and Tyler coming over and a few more friends, it's going to be great.

Rob: "How's the family been?"

Mitch: "Oh yeah how is the little wannabe?"

Lachlan: "Just because he has the same name doesn't mean he wants to be like you. He'd probably get along more with your girlfriend."

Mitch: "Aww but I love Jess, no one gets to steal her from me."

Jerome: "You say that but remember that time where you kissed me when you were super drunk, you woke up and saw us two standing over you angry."

Vik: "Wait when was this?"

Jerome: "A few weeks ago, Jess and I thought it was hilarious but he was so scared. He tried to tell us that Jess and Jerome sound the same so he thought it was her."

Lachlan: "What a way to confirm your sexuality."

Mitch: "Fuck off."

I heard a few knocks on the front door, causing me to get up and see the devil standing there.

Lachlan: "Speak of the devil and he shall arrive."

Mitch: "What? Good things I hope."

Rob: "Sure, how are you Mitch."

Mitch: "Yeah good Rob it's been a while how are you?"

Rob: "Yeah not too bad man. Come in."

As Mitch walked through, I grabbed Rob's arm, causing him to stop and look at me a little afraid.

Lachlan: "I'm not mad or angry, if there was anyone I trusted more it would be you, but he's still my brother."

Rob: "I uh, Don't um know what you're talking about."

He grinned quickly before yanking himself from my grip. He walked off quickly back to the lounge room where everyone was.

Jay: "HEY!"

I was about to close the door before I saw Jay, Tyler and Michael show up.

(Ask LizSDMN  it's an unspoken rule between us that Jay is mine, she can have whoever else I don't care but in the world of imagination and FanFiction. Whenever I write a one shot and jay is involved. 9/10 the odds are that he's gay and me.)

Lachlan: "Hey guys how come Mitch raced ahead?"

Michael: "Why do you think?"

Lachlan: "Thought so, alright come on in, it's already 5 so might as well start early. Jay you both sure you don't mind?"

Jay: "No offense but if I saw you anywhere near the kitchen I'd have to shoot you."

Tyler: "Whoa relax he isn't all that bad. Your friend over there however is looking good. Wouldn't mind nibbling on him."

I followed his gaze and noticed Preston sitting on the couch. I couldn't help but laugh.

Tyler: "Taken? Damn it the hot ones always are."