Another book

Now I know what your all thinking.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN MICHAEL YOU HAVE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE FOR LESS THEN 6 MONTHS!

That's tue but my argument is I just really like to write. I am still continuing with bullied and this book will be updated semi regularly until bullied is completed. Sorry for lack of one shots also I've been busy writing that and streaming. And I don't usually get to sleep till at least 5 am now... Whoops.

But the new book is called Writing Chef. It's a MiniMinter fanfiction which is my first. But this tells the story of Gabrielle and Kylie having moved from Australia to England for a new start at the advice of their managers. They are told it can do wonders for their careers and can help them bring in a new audience. Obviously falling into the cliche of them moving in next to the sidemen we all saw that coming. But Gabrielle the main character (Who is male. Yes another gay story but don't hate there aren't many out there. So many straight books.) has a bad case of Anxiety. Now before people get pissy I have really bad anxiety myself so I'll be writing from experience with that. But I really hope you guys enjoy it. I already loved writing the first chapter and I know if you guys loved my one shot where James moved in next door and Vikk fell in love with his book. This is the premise I'm basing my new book off of. Only its Simon in love with Gabrielle's books. I can't wait to get into it more but of course Bullied comes first. I hope you guys enjoy it if so let me know what you think in the comments of the first chapter.

Back to irregularly scheduled one shots again I promise. Sorry guys. Also can we talk about how this is apparently just over 300 words? What the fuck it looks like one of the paragraphs in my essay I had to do in my final year of school two years ago.