Baby Love

Preston's POV

Preston: "My love, my everything, the one I could never live without. No matter what we went through we were always there for each other, the fact that we both have done things in the past we aren't great full of, and yet can stand here and tell each other that no matter what? We were always meant to be together, and I know we were always meant to hold each other in our arms. I know that one day when we are old and our time is up, I still want to be holding your hand just as we are now. No matter if it's raining, snowing or the brightest day in existence. I still want to be holding your hand, through anything that comes our way. I love you so much Harry."

Harry: "It's funny. Everything that has happened in the past has led us to this moment, and I know now, holding your hand while you stand in front of me. That through the worst times and the best to come in the future. I know I love you more than anything and would do anything for you. Whether you were 2 feet tall and as skinny as my finger, or if you were 6 foot 7 and big and hairy. I know that I could never look at you and not see anything except for true love. The love that allows me to stand here and finally, after years of happily waiting just see the expression on your face when I asked you. Preston I love you more than anything in this world. And I would do anything just to be near you."

I could feel myself tearing up at his words, the words I longed to hear for everyone to enjoy. The words that proved he was mine, and that nothing would ever stand in our way, he was so beautiful and I loved him in every aspect.

Priest: "You may now kiss the grooms."

I leaned up smiling, giggling to myself even as I leaned in and up to kiss Harry on the lips. A roar of celebration and happiness was in store tonight as Harry and I slowly started walking down the aisle to hop into a limo that Harry had payed for and organized for us.

Preston: "This is beautiful. And Are you sure we have enough for rent his weekend?"

Harry: "I promise baby everything is already organized. I love you so much Preston."

I leaned in, kissing hi again as my head slowly fell on his chest, my hand reaching up to slowly stroke his cheek.

Preston: "I love you too Harry Lewis."

Harry: "Preston Lewis, or Harry Arsement? Its a hard choice."

Preston: "Eventually we will be there to do whatever we want. I'm so in love with you Harry."

Harry: "I love you too my little teddy bear. Come on baby I have something I wanted to wait and show you when we get there."

( I know a really short one I'm sorry. It would be full length but I'm running off one hour in the past 48. I'm shattered but didn't want to lose the idea in my head. Hope you'd enjoyed that little Preston and Harry fluff.)